Milk Bath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milk Bath

heard that using milk powder to bath is good for you skin.. you will have smooth and fair skin
    just wet hand and apply milk powder on your body and wash off
    is it true??? anyone tried? pls comment

I'm not so sure about milk powder, but i think fresh milk can do the job as well. I have tried using fresh milk (1 day expired) to soak my feet. The result is feet are much softer and fairer but is not long lasting. I think you need long term treatment to see results.

As for milk powder, i've read from magazine that we can use it as a mask. The results is fair smooth skin

Comment

you must soak in milk then your skin will be smooth and fair. the nutrients will absorb into the skin.

Comment

Milk Bath/Spa

Anyone here does a milk bath at home regularly or at a spa centre? I heard milk baths' are good for making your skin soft, smooth and fair if you soak in it regularly (like cleopatra??). Just pour normal milk powder into water.

Comment

hi babypinkish,

me! i soak milk bath at home twice a week with fresh full cream milk.

Comment

wow then u must use a lot of water and milk powder..

Comment

Originally posted by Audrey View Post
              hi babypinkish,

me! i soak milk bath at home twice a week with fresh full cream milk.
              ***! u mean you just use full cream milk alone w/o diluting with water?? WOuldnt that mean having to use a dozen carton of milk? :wow: is there any difference in your skin after soaking in it? i feel like trying tomorrow if it works.

Comment

I have those adult milk powder........... by right must be consumed within 2mths after opening. so far only drink like 3x. gosh. still okay to use this as bath? but i'm not sure if its going to leave a stain on the tub. then bacteria breeding which is much worse.

as for fairness, i find that it depends on genes. next is sun protection.

Comment

Originally posted by Snow76 View Post
                  heard that using milk powder to bath is good for you skin.. you will have smooth and fair skin
                  just wet hand and apply milk powder on your body and wash off
                  is it true??? anyone tried? pls comment
                  yes true.i use milk powder as body mask and soak my hands and feet in it too.the results is smooth and fair skin.beside,the mixture smell so nice.you can also use as face mask but be careful if is acne prone.

Comment

Originally posted by shinystar View Post
                    wow then u must use a lot of water and milk powder..

you can say that,

Comment

Originally posted by babypinkish View Post
                      ***! u mean you just use full cream milk alone w/o diluting with water?? WOuldnt that mean having to use a dozen carton of milk? :wow: is there any difference in your skin after soaking in it? i feel like trying tomorrow if it works.

yes. i use a big carton of full cream milk together with a couple of table spoons of warm honey and a drop of ylang ylang essential oil. you have to use for long time then can tell the difference. and i have been doing that for years. and yes, it does work. skin is so much fairer and smoother. i normally use magnolia or marigold full cream milk.

naturally i'm wuite fair so soaking in milk makes me even my skin tone and for a smoother complexion.

Comment

Milk bath is an ancient method to maintain your skin smoothness and nutrion.

However, it doesn't mean you have to use milk ONLY, you can pour milk into water.

Comment

you can pour the milk into water to dilute it but again its diluted and normally if i do that i'll add lots of milk.

Comment

i love skin decents milk bombs... super moisturizing!

Comment

What kind of milk do u all use? HL? so intresting.

Comment

Working...
                              X