Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artistry

hi...
    i've heard raves about the artistry replenishing eye cream which is very good at reducing dark circles and puffiness.
    is it really that good?? heard that it's not available in singapore right??

Hi, I think this eye cream is not bad... have been using it for the past 1 month or so (I think, case of bad memory here). Have been sleeping late recently, but my eyes still look alright, no serious signs of dark eye circles, in fact, I think they have lightened (could be my imagination). Not sure whether they work on puffy eyes though. One of the better eye creams I've tried so far, and it's relatively cheap too!

I think you can get it from any distributor, that's how I got mine.

Comment

I used Josephine night eye cream (from Guardian, $70 IIRC). Too poor to buy the day cream too so I use it day and night. It's very creamy and lighten my eye rings a bit according to friends.

Then, I heard raves for Artistry and tried it out for day time use. It's not moisturizing enough for my eyes unfortunately... and my dark circle got a little worse i think (but could it be a little less sleep too?)

Think Josephine is still better though it's a relatively unknown Jap brand. I actually felt quite dumb when I bought this drugstore brand at such a high price at first... I thought I got psychoed by the SA. But luckily, it works quite well. At least when I apply it, immediately, I can see the area a weeny bit less dark. Not true for Artistry... area still felt a bit dry.

Comment

currently using the Artistry delicate care system (cleanser , toner, moisturizer), it's quite basic, simple and relatively effective. I heard good raves about their eye cream as well, will be interested to try also.

Comment

you can pm me for it. its $27.10 a tube $1 for postage. sometimes i will be buy other stuff as well & am buying for some other friends too.

I have been using this for the past month & same as Cbear think its a relatively cheap eye cream & not too cream its more a lotion actually & also been having late nights - dark circles still kept in check.

Its supposed to supply nutrients to the skin around the eyes to firm & strengthen the skin as weaken skin around the eyes & late nights do cause dark circles. I am changing my useage to one mini blob per eye instead of one mini blot shared by both eyes to see if there is any significant difference.

or pm me your address I will send you a photocopy of the article (me been to lazy i should scan it then email) on dark circles & how this cream helps.

Comment

how much is the eye cream??? n where can we get it from?

i got the vit c + yam extract serum before n it's the ONLY thing i've tried so far that works for my eye rings!! got it from jannah spa but it cost me $70 , so no longer use it anymore......

Comment

Re: Artistry

Originally posted by ohmy
              hi...
              i've heard raves about the artistry replenishing eye cream which is very good at reducing dark circles and puffiness.
              right??
              I like it It works on me, beats all the products that I tried in the past. They were:

-Estee lauder Uncircle - no effect at all!
              -Clinique all about eyes- not mosturising enough.
              -Dermalogica Intensive Mositure Concentrate- good but sticky and has been discontinued.
              -Origins eye doctor- no effect.
              -Fancl Fenatty Eye Gel- no effect.

Ingredients:

water, glyceryl polymethacrylate, squalane, butylene glycol, sorbitan stearate, citrus aurantium amara(bitter orange) flower extract), hydrolized linseed extract, glycerin, centella asiatica extract, echinacea purpurea extract, bioflavonoids, hesperetin laurate, stearyl glycyrrhetinate, saccharide isomerate, panthenol, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, proline, phospholipids, sphingolipids, cholesterol, sodium hyaluronate, acrylate/c10-30 alkylacrylate crosspolymer, peg-6 isostearate, arginine, polysorbate 20, diazolidinyl urea, menthylparaben

I got it cheap at RM41 coz my sister is their member but I heard that the price has increased. I don't like other Amway products as most of their products contain chemical sunscreen. I am allergic to chemical sunscreen. :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Pills
                how much is the eye cream??? n where can we get it from?

i got the vit c + yam extract serum before n it's the ONLY thing i've tried so far that works for my eye rings!! got it from jannah spa but it cost me $70 , so no longer use it anymore......
                try asking if any of your friend is working under AMWAY distributer. they do carry artistry.

Comment

anyone wanna order... im going to order from there soon...

if u wan.. i can help you to get.. as well as other stuff..
                  Last edited by Cherish; 29-01-2005, 04:23 PM.

Comment

anyone wants anything wanna hop on a purchase - i will be giving cotters 10% off the retail price - wanna try the wild Yam & vit C thingy.

local postage borne by buyer, prepayments no meet ups.

no catches just that if i reach a certain amt i dont have to pay for delivery to me so that's why i am asking for hop ons.

A little information on Wild yam & Vit C:- S$53.60 Retail Price.
                    Younger looking skin. Now we can have it. Finally, a new facial treatment that does what others only promise. ARTISTRY TIME DEFIANCE Vitamin C + Wild Yam Treatment is an intensive spot treatment developed to help mature or sun damaged skin appear youthful.
                    A unique high tech two part packaging system consisting of:
                    Vitamin C powder consists of pure pharmaceutical grade L-ascorbic acid and Nutrilite acerola cherry extract
                    Wild Yam extract in a tube, consist of the ARTISTRY exclusive wild yam extract, humectants and Vitamin C stablizer.
                    Fine lines and wrinkles will seem to fade away, especially those around the delicate lip and eye area. Perfect for women and men who are concerned about the impact of photo ageing on their skin and who want to improve the appearance of mature or sun damaged skin. Allergy tested, dermatologically and ophthalmologist tested, it is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
                    Last edited by vit_c; 16-02-2005, 02:12 PM.

Comment

The replenishing eye cream didn't work for me, not moisturizing enough. Didn't try other products.

Comment

it didnt work for me either.. it just reduce some fine lines but the dark circles are still there..

think my niks vit k creme works better.

Comment

i just got mine and been using it for a few days.... no effects seen yet....

got to continue with it and observe...

tried many eye creams but none has worked on my permanent eye rings...

Comment

I got mine from a friend who is a distributor. I have been using it for a few months. I don't find this product effective at all.

Comment

oh dear... it seems like the eye cream work for some but no effect on the others.... i have a friend who got milia seeds after using it...

thank god i didn't try it...
                              Last edited by Paris; 19-02-2005, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X