Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i am who i am.... light make up on voting day ( Pg10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am who i am.... light make up on voting day ( Pg10)

My hairstylist n my frd said i look even more fairer after the new colour
    Cut aways one inch of my hair cause last time perm already.. became like grass..
    Highlight: Red... Lowlight: Dark Purple
    Last edited by BubblyGal; 24-09-2006, 09:25 PM.

Bored nothing to do... so paint my eyes & draw my eyebrows.... dunno y cheek & lip lok so red

Comment

Sooo chubby and cute!! Btw you look different when you put on your makeup! Very pretty and cute hahahaha....

Comment

thanks. Actually i did not put much make up. My skin are quite sensitive so i only make up my eyes area n my eyebrow
        my cheeks are natural rosy kind
        Last edited by brumeux; 16-01-2006, 12:11 PM. Reason: no need to quote when replying previous post

Comment

agree, you looks different with make up.
          can't really see if you did have mascara over the lashes.
          if now, you can try it, it will open your eyes further more

Comment

I'm bad with using mascara
            now using transparent kind, so not that obvious
            will try the new mascara i'm going to get soon
            Last edited by brumeux; 16-01-2006, 12:10 PM. Reason: no need to quote when replying the previous post

Comment

eyeliner helps too...

Hi, actually i would recommend that you try out with eyeliner too.... i've seen those malay girls drawing thick lines on their eyelids to make their eyes look bigger... so you could try lining your eyes with liner. but of course not as thick to make you look panda... and though sometimes it smudges , it will give you smoky eyes :wow: ... then with mascara, you will have nice eyes! jia you! hope you master the art of making up soon!

Comment

eyeliner? I don't know how to use that eh. Coz my double eyelids are inside... no matter how i try to draw.. it look so weird
                Last edited by brumeux; 16-01-2006, 04:03 PM.

Comment

or use a light-tone eyeshadow for whole eye socket & bit of darker ones just above lids?

perm spoils hair texture, do put on hair-moisturiser, the leave-in type to 'cure'.

oh yes, some sweet lippy will brighten you too. hee....

Comment

which brand of leave in moisturiser is good?

Comment

actually depends on your budget.... any budget u are looking at?

good ones cost above $20, some cheaper ones are good too. did your salon recomend you any? or any curl enhancer?

Comment

i second brumeux .. use a mascara .. and a good curler .. my favourite is one from shu uemura ($23) & for mascara, there are many brands you can try .. Fasio Power Curl for great staying power, Maybelline for ease of use especially for new users (small brush) .. search the threads for more information .. you have to experiment & get used to it .. and you will know why we cant live without mascara ..

Comment

vernis: my stylist told me the cream is good enough. I got a oil for my hair also and it already cost $30+

kye: what is Fasio Power Curl for great staying power
                          i agreed mascara is a need, i used that too but i'm using bodyshop one which is transparent in colour.

Comment

does a transparent one help much? i dont know .. havent used one before .. the Fasio is cheap, good and has long staying power. The name is: Fasio Power-Stay Mascara 3D + Curl Long

Comment

kye: Thanks. I will check that out. Was thinking of getting from sasa the dejavu... don't whether its good anot.

I used inovi one last time but it doesn't really help alots and always made me like a panda The transparent one just can curl up.

Comment

Working...
                              X