Anyone did Oxygen spa facial?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone did Oxygen spa facial?

As mentioned above. What did this facial helps?
    Thanks

ok I did it once in taipei and it costs me NT$1000 per treatment. I feel it doesnt really do anything for my face at all. the therapist said its meant to replenish whatever lost nutrients, water and minerals and all I felt was that my face was softer thats all, alot of other treatments can make our skin softer so am not sure if this oxygen thingy is all hype...

Comment

It is supposed to make skin fairer? Not sure, but at a roadshow, they tested a Oxygen based product on the inside of my wrist. After a few minutes, they cleaned that off, and there is a noticeable white patch.

As with any other treatments, maybe you need to do it long term to see any results rather than a one-off thing.

Comment

That what the therapist told me. Told me that my face will get fairer and nicer and will resplenish the mineral and nutrient that i have lost. I did not think my face look brighter.

Comment

i have an oxgen treatment package ($1800 for 12 session) at beyond beauty at Park Mall.
          i found it quite effective on my pimples. I had one treatments every 3 weeks. after 4 or 5 sessions, My skin became fairer and less pimples popped out. It is quite expensive for me. So i stopped for face print /microdemerbrasion package. but more and more pimples are coming out now . so I will go back to oxgen treatment.

Comment

Did 6 sessions and see no improvements whatsoever. Felt so cheated.

Comment

Tintin,
              I am sorry to hear abt it.
              U can stop going for oxgen spa facial as there is no improvement. Ever tried talking to them for compensation since there is no results..?

Comment

I did once in a facial salon in my neighbourhood, and I feel the effect is good. My skin looks clean and fresh, and I can see a visble change right after my treatment. i like it!

Comment

But Cotters, do u think it worth to paid such a high price for such treatment?

Comment

Depends on what individual wants...i rather pay a higher price for something that is result oriented...

Comment

That the point! But i do not know whether Oxygen Spa helps? Have any idea?

Comment

hi cotters
                        i love oxygen spa.
                        used to do it in adonis $1800 for 6 sessions
                        any cheaper place to recommend? hehe

Comment

I tried a package (10 sessions) at Spring Beauty.
                          Seriously, no effects at all.

Comment

looks like is quite an effective facial is it using manual extraction or machines??

Comment

i've tried it with karin herzog products. expensive, no effects and extractions were always painful and difficult because instead of steaming which they belive hurt the skin, they use some oxygen cream that's supposed to soften the blackheads and whiteheads and make it easier to remove. utter nonsense. extraction hurt like crazy!

i prefer normal facials. no steaming either, but the toner mask they put on me softens so much better and extraction is a breeze. and so much cheaper!

Comment

Working...
                              X