review of cosmetic products?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• review of cosmetic products?

i was wondering whether CC can have a section on the review of various cosmetics and skincare products. MUA has one...but a lot of the people are westerners.....i would prefer us cotters to review the products we are using yea...

has anyone watched Fann Wong Wed program - IN Queen (IN Nu Wang -in chinese) ?
    yest, they showed how Andy the makeup artist do makeup...so cool interesting and the products are soooo nice...wonder that brands they are... i would like to buy their loose powder & shimmering eyeshadow...
    and also, S.H.E also shared their personal collection. Hebe introduced, a nail enamel alike bottle - but it is actually NOT nail polish! although when first apply, it be sticky feeling like nail polish,,,but it is actually meant for Face - face color ! it will turn into powder , after applying it, it is meant to add glow on your face !! wonder where can find this...

Comment

Originally posted by plasterger
      meant for Face - face color ! it will turn into powder , after applying it, it is meant to add glow on your face !! wonder where can find this...
      It is actually a liquid blusher. Do a search for it on this board. There are some brands that were discussed

Comment

hi Vonn, thanks ! i did some search, found one on Benefit website..but not sure if this is the one though...

Comment

[QUOTE=plasterger] has anyone watched Fann Wong Wed program - IN Queen (IN Nu Wang -in chinese) ?
          yest, they showed how Andy the makeup artist do makeup...so cool interesting and the products are soooo nice...wonder that brands they are... i would like to buy their loose powder & shimmering eyeshadow...

i found this loose powder ! it is lancome product. they just launch it today. i went isetan today. but when i reached there, i was told that Dior has a similar product. Dior was the one who started this product first. so i went Dior. Dior one is better, i feel, it act as a blusher as well as shimmering loose powder. Dior also has 4 colors to choose. Lancome only has shimmering effects, only gitters that all. but lancome has a better product size, small & cutte, like those lipgloss size..can easily put into our small bag, Dior is double the size. in the end i bought Dior hehe...can put this on during my new year !

lancome - $52
          Dior - $58

Comment

Missha & Dior

just to share with anyone here using the MISSHA products. i am a fan of this brand...i started with their mask & skin care then their cosmetics. till now, i feel their mask & skincare are good, good products for the price we paid. but the cosmetic cannot make it, except the eyeshadow...i bought the pressed powder & foundation- they clog my pores and become cracky after 1-2 hrs...argh.. waste of money.i decide to drop these...

i wanna to buy Chanel or MAC foundation today @ isetan, but no MA entertain me
            in the end, i bought Dior...it feels good..hope it really good.. ..i also bought their shimmering loose powder...erm..let me try it on first....

Comment

hi everyone,i'm new here =)
              thanks on the review on the dior and lancom loose powder.but is there any other good shimmering loose powder, which are like cheaper.
              haha

Comment

Working...
              X