Help!! there's a dent on my nails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!! there's a dent on my nails

i just realised there's a dent on my big toes and last toes' nails on both my feet...it's on the nail bed near the cuticle area...can anyone advise what's wrong with my nails? is it due to wrong fitting of shoes (so far i can only think of that around 2weeks ago, i wore a pair of covered shoes and was in pain for many hours)?

any remedy?

what you can do is to buff it smooth. yes, it might be dued to your tight fitting shoes.

Comment

i guess so...coz one of my last toes kind of blue black but no pain...no wonder the other time i was so painfully even a gentle touch on the toe... the buff that you mentioned, is it those to buffer for shine? think there's 3steps for the buffer

by the way, my nails also have alot of ridges...am i lacking some kind of vitamins?

Comment

no... some people will have more obvious and some not so. what you can do is buff it. If you are applying polish, don't buff shine it. if you not intend to polish it, you can buff shine it.

Comment

thanks daphnehoon...just curious, howcome don't buff shine when applying polish? is it beoz no point since can't be seen since the polish going to cover the shine? hehe

Comment

i have a dent on my nailbed also.. at my finger.. nothing i can go about it.. just let it grow out..

Comment

the nail polish will stay better on the nails without buff shine. as the surface is still rough.

Comment

chez_mic, no choice...just buffer our nails and hopefully it will 'heal' soon...

daphnehoon, thanks for your advises!

Comment

Sometimes it can be genetic issues, like my toes nails come with dents naturelly.

Comment

ah xue: yap.. lousy nails we have.. haha..

Comment

Working...
                    X