Revlon Cosmetics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revlon Cosmetics

Hmm.. it seems i can't find Revlon thread in here so maybe i can post one here for those who wants to know more about Revlon makeup!!

I just browse through Revlon site and it seems i can't find the Revlon Colorstay Stay Natural Foundation products and there is New ones called Revlon Colorstay Makeup with SoftFlex they created 2 types for Oily/Combination and Normal/Dry skin!! I think it will be much more better for users to know which type of foundation suit for their skin! I hope it will reach here in Singapore soon!!

NEW! Revlon Colorstay Products

i'm using revlon colorstay liquid eyeliner and i it.

Comment

Yup agree the eyeliner is smudge proof but too bad there's no concealer for the Colorstay range.

Comment

i purchased the revlon eyeliner too but i'm very much a newbie at eyeliners. can't do a proper line!

Comment

I saw this blusher at MUA. Does anyone know whether it is available in SG?

Comment

Originally posted by pinkiestarlet
            I saw this blusher at MUA. Does anyone know whether it is available in SG?

hey that's such a sweet blusher...have hearts on it somemore....

Comment

^ It's so cute right It's supposedly for their Valentine's Day collection. I wonder if SG will have this whole range.

Comment

Here's a BEFORE picture of the Revlon's Lovestruck blush:-

Another photo was taken after the top layer of shimmers was brushed away:-

Both pictures from MUA-er SadieMC. Thanks!

Some MUAers like the blush a lot. Personally, this blush look soooooo blah to me. The picture of the blush with shimmers look soooo cheap to me.. and after the shimmers were brushed off, the actual color and the heart shapes doesn't excite me one bit! Don't me okay.. Heheh.

Comment

OMG the blusher looks so yummy!!! Wonder will it ever come to S'pore . Happybean i think is still available at watson's but the guardian SA told me they have not heard the new ones coming in yet but since the supplier never inform them about the changing then it still remain! I even give feedback and ask them to request more revlon products hope they can get in more!!!

Comment

I their Skinlights range - makes me look really radiant & dewy..

Comment

Is skinlights still available? Its a glittery loose powder no?

Comment

Yup, it's still available. It's not glittery, more of a sheer illuminating loose powder. They've got it in lotion form too.. Works like a wonder in perking you up if you didn't have a good night's rest the night before..

Comment

Personally I don't think the blush will make it to SG because the Revlons in the US often have seasonal collections, sort of like Stila, Shu etc and so far none of those collections have made it here so it's highly doubtful that we will be able to get it.

However, I do the blush looks cute, especially after the shimmers have been brushed off

Comment

i like their illuminating powder e/s. just realised i have it recently i used to dump it to one side cos the colours didn't look attractive in the palettes but when applied the colours are lovely

Comment

I love their concealer.. good at concealing my dark circles as well as my scars on my cheeks! Furthermore, not heavy and cakey.

Comment

Working...
                              X