L'erbolario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L'erbolario

Anyone heard of this brand?? heard that its good for skin whitening effect.

Originally posted by cutiepie View Post
    Anyone heard of this brand?? heard that its good for skin whitening effect.
    Dear Cotters,

I just came to know this brand as well.
    I experienced 3 products so far and really will invest it.
    I bought the propolis cream 36.00 and given 3 sachet :
    White Tea shampoo (no foam lovely scent!)
    Floral and mix of flowers bath cream
    Assenzio Body cream/lotion
    The price is slight expensive though, but the lady boss Catherine she does gives some samples depends what she see you are looking for and suitable with.
    L'erbolario Shop carries 2 brands according to the owner.
    1) L'erbolario (more cheaper)(They have range from body slimming/toning/firming to hair overnight scalp mask!)
    2) Argital (more expensive Range from healing cream , drinkable clay supplement to detergent *laundry)
    I bought their CREMA AL PROPOLI, 100% Natural. For Face and Body.
    http://www.argital.it/english/default.html

Medium: Italian on the labels but English ingredients on it.
    All their products are from Italy i really like i, i will invest some perfume/body essence mist from the house also at least pure and unique most important good enough to feed our largest organ : OUR SKIN.

Next temptation i will try is their purple cream :
    http://www.argital.it/english/prodotti_specifici.html
    1)ARNICA CREAM
    For bruises and contusions. Contains mountain arnica flower extract, green clay gel. For body and face use. 50 ml.
    2)THUJA AND WITCH HAZEL CREAM
    For veins and capillaries, varicose veins, and haemorrhoids. Contains pure thuja essential oil, witch hazel leaf extract, green clay gel. For body use. 75 ml.
    3) VIOLET CREAM
    Effective against persistent facial, hand, and body skin imbalance. Recommended also for the breast. Contains tricoloured violet flower and leaf extract, green clay gel. 50 ml.
    4)FOOT CREAM
    Ideal for tired and swollen feet. Relieves tiredness and swelling, fights bad odour, and aids relaxation. Contains roman chamomile flower extract, pure lavender essential oil, green clay gel. 75 ml.
    5)bain moussant
    6)makeup remover

any more cotters uses their product?
    Last edited by bverygal; 22-02-2009, 08:06 PM.

Comment

NOt to forget...

Oh yes,

Infact L'erbolario, smells so similiar like Dr.Hauschka Skin Care and better than Lavera and SANTE and Logona!
      Similar brand concept like Crab Tree & Evelyn as well as Lo'citanne.
      But this is exquisively Italian products , I like it!
      A good example will be the owner skin texture.

Comment

So far I'm a bigger fan of their body care series - PURE HEAVEN! But skincare I found their facial moisturizers so so only. Mebbe I'm not a creamy fan that's why. I do like their toners very much tho- esp their linden water, smell so nice and good for sensitive skin. the hungarian one is good for balancing and cleaning pores.

Comment

Originally posted by jolynn1102 View Post
          So far I'm a bigger fan of their body care series - PURE HEAVEN! But skincare I found their facial moisturizers so so only. Mebbe I'm not a creamy fan that's why. I do like their toners very much tho- esp their linden water, smell so nice and good for sensitive skin. the hungarian one is good for balancing and cleaning pores.
          Wow,

thanks for your INfo!!!

:D

Comment

Working...
          X