Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Designer Nails @ Bugis Village #01 - 17A

Hi all cotters

would like to share this VERY BAD experience i had this afternoon at DESIGNER NAILS at Bugis Village #01 - 17A

I went for manicure & the service & skill SUCKS!!!!! I often do my own nails & also allow others to help me do once in awhile. & I am an avid user of OPI

Firstly the manicurist filed my nails & sliced off HALF my nail length & they are still crooked & slantly filed & buffed...I loudly say i can do a better job being a novice 10 TIMES BETTER!!!!!
    Then I picked an OPI colour which i used before & I myself used to have a bottle of it so i know the texture very well.The idiotic manicurist applied 2 layers soooooo thick that the colour all seep into my nail under & underbed!!!!!

So instead of harming my already ugily filed nails further.......i told her to remove everything & pay up to leave then she handed things over to her boss........& guess what? she was f*c*ing worse!!!!!!!!!!! Rude & obnoxious!!!!!!!

she offered to clean up my nails BUT along the way criticised that my nails were uneven & too short.......WTF!!!! Her own staff filed till my nails become like shit!!!!!!!!! & she argued & told me OPI nail polish all thick & will cause uneveness..........BULLSHIT!!!! I believe many cotters here are avid users of OPI too & dun have that problem with OPI

she forced me to allow her to apply the nail polish again ......I told her forget it 3 TIMES & she raised her voice infront of her own customers SO i gave her a piece of my mind by returning her what she sow

F*c*ed up Saturday cos of that shop of unprofessional bitches!!!!!!!! who were desperate for sales over Pre CNY period & she in the end had the cheek to charge me full when I left the shop with UGLY....UNEVEN.....UNCOLOURED NAILS!!!!!

Dear all Cottters PLEASE beware & NEVER visit then for service again!!!!
    Last edited by duckiee; 25-01-2006, 10:59 PM. Reason: edited title

I'm so sorry to hear abt this terrible service..

If I were you I might not pay, at least not the full amt! Heck, I think I'll not pay at all!

Comment

Thanks for sharing and hope you are feeling better now.

Comment

Hi

yeah its a shame...........cos the lady boss was shameless ***** to ask me to pay..........treat it as a charity to the desperate shop..........at least i know sensible cotters who have read this would NEVER go to them to waste money & get their day pissed
        Originally posted by Lynn99
        I'm so sorry to hear abt this terrible service..

If I were you I might not pay, at least not the full amt! Heck, I think I'll not pay at all!

Comment

oh dear , sunshine.. hope u cooled down now..
          the ladyboss quite unreasonable

Comment

that is really bad. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Hi all~ Thanks for consoling me....yeah man I have been into nail stuffs for so long ( both doing on my own & occasional allowing others to do for me ) NEVER had an experience that bad.....hence decided to share it here so that cotters here dun become victims =(

Comment

thank goodness haha,i walked past this place and was so tempted to go in.
                luckily i had read this first.

Comment

thanks for sharing..hope you are feeling better now... actually quite heartpain that your nails' length are cut by half...especially on this CNY season...

Comment

I think there are so many nail salons opening nowadays. It seems to be like the once famous 'Bubble Tea', where everyone flood into this business without doing much research. And the end result is most of them can't survive.

With so many people flooding into this line, the standard is definitely going to drop. (Just like BB Tea business, many made yucky tea instead of the supposedly good drinks) People are trying to go into this business so fast that they do not recruit really experienced and certified manicurist.

Its really sad to see such things happening. And with so many people capable for DIY manicure, this industry aren't going to last very long except for those which are really good.

Comment

Yeah babe~ NEVER go to them! I believe U would rather pay more for something better

Originally posted by prettyeagle
                      thank goodness haha,i walked past this place and was so tempted to go in.
                      luckily i had read this first.

Comment

Yeah
                        now i cant do anything except plainly colour it myself....... ..esp when my nailbed is already smaller than usual.........no crystals or stickers on my nails this cny......

Originally posted by ah xue
                        thanks for sharing..hope you are feeling better now... actually quite heartpain that your nails' length are cut by half...especially on this CNY season...

Comment

for nails I do it myself too & believe in practice making it perfect .....what irks me was the F**KED up attitude of the lady boss in there...

sad to say this BUT i do hope & cant wait to see her business fall...

Unprofessional idiots DO NOT deserve to own business & deperately getting by to 'cheat ' hard earn money from us

Originally posted by jinx
                          I think there are so many nail salons opening nowadays. It seems to be like the once famous 'Bubble Tea', where everyone flood into this business without doing much research. And the end result is most of them can't survive.

With so many people flooding into this line, the standard is definitely going to drop. (Just like BB Tea business, many made yucky tea instead of the supposedly good drinks) People are trying to go into this business so fast that they do not recruit really experienced and certified manicurist.

Its really sad to see such things happening. And with so many people capable for DIY manicure, this industry aren't going to last very long except for those which are really good.

Comment

Don't worry dear, short nails can still look pretty, especially with deep rich colours. Don't let such dumb people spoil your CNY!

Comment

don't be to upset...like what witchery mentioned, short nails can still look pretty...alternatively, use those fake nails and stick them on...

Comment

Working...
                              X