Orly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orly

hi hi..any one using ORLY nail polish? seems like the colour tones are very similar to OPI c....an share review on the quality of ORLY nail polish? now considering about buying some to try...

i've tried once.. its was ok!

Comment

actually... Orly.. nice ***.. like their french colours..

Comment

value for $$. Slightly cheaper than OPI.

Comment

Nail Polish <Orly>

Hi, hmmm anybody knows that orly is from which supplier?

Comment

tiemmie and laura - just in case u are thinking of buying Orly becos there is promotional rate of US$2.86.... i notice that 8ty8beauty.com is selling at US$2.90 being the usual rate...so i think the special sales at transdesign may not be really that special afterall..... ttake note, okie?

Comment

I did my pedi using Orly colors in JB, was wondering if anyone know of salon in S'pore that use Orly polishes? I quite like their colors.

Comment

Reviving this thread....
                anyone here know if orly is available in singapore other than in the websites and nail salons?
                Last edited by caramelover; 19-06-2008, 10:27 AM. Reason: spelling error

Comment

caramelover can try bugis village. I remember seeing them in one of the shop that sells nails products.

Comment

Orly is nice and I personally find the texture as good as OPI.

Can try the nail salon @ Tampines Blk 822 but cant remember the name of the salon.. They have quite a good range of OPI and Orly colours if I remember correctly.

Comment

Sasa sells their nail care stuff, like top coat, base coat, remover.

Comment

I prefer Orly more than OPI, and feel it lasts longer on my nails too. I usually buy it from places like polished divas and any other nail salon that I can find.

Comment

i agree that orly is also as good as opi..i mean, both is good..orly have very sweet colours as compared to opi..

Comment

Orly is tried & tested. Have used their cuticle remover, cuticle cream and powder for split or cracked nails. Luv them all.
                            As for OPI, have only used their nail colours.

Comment

Love the Orly Sugar Coated series. Want to buy them all!

Comment

Working...
                              X