Straight to curly hair!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Straight to curly hair!

My hair is turning from straight to curly!!! can anyone tell me what to do please??

rebond it

Comment

Why would it turn curly? Did you often tie your hair?

Comment

hey my aunt too.
        she used to have really straight hair...
        but as she grows older, not sure why, her hair turns curly.
        now she kept her hair short...and it is not too bad, i think its natural process in yours and her case?

Comment

Someone, who was a hairstylist, told me that it is the changes of the hair follicles (dont know that's the right spelling).
          Anyway, she told me that as our body goes through changes, other parts of our body mighy change too. This could be due to the change in environment, diet or lifestyle.
          Hence, the hair roots which was intially straight would shift and start producing hair that is no longer straight. It could also be hormone changes in the body that affects it.

Comment

Maybe you can embrace it and try to go for nice curled look. Or u can use a flat iron to get your hair sleeked when u are heading out

Comment

do rebonding

Comment

Why don't wanna have curls? I think they look great! They make you look hot and sexy. Anyway, the best solution is to rebond!

Comment

I was thinking if you don't want hair to be so straight, can try soft straight .. supercuts.. my fren tried.. not bad..

Comment

Originally posted by roomangel
                    My hair is turning from straight to curly!!! can anyone tell me watta do please??
                    If your diet is sulphur rich ,it may turn the hair curly..

Comment

sulphur rich? what kind of food is sulphur rich?

i need to cut down on those food intake too.

Comment

Hmm..I read an article saying that sulphur is a beauty mineral or a healing mineral and helps in hair growth

Sulphur is present in protein-rich foods which include meat, fish, legumes, nuts, eggs, and vegetables, especially onions.

Lack of it may result in dry skin, and brittle hair and nails and may lead to sore joints and muscles, diabetes, headaches, allergies and fatigue.
                        So i think it may not be so wise to cut down on it...

Comment

Hair is curly or straight, depending upon the number of disulfide bonds between hair proteins .The greater the number of links, the curlier the hair, and the fewer the number of links, the straighter the hair. We can alter the bonds and make the hair straight by rebonding..

Comment

actually i onli 11 can't go for rebonding .... anymore advices? i would really appreciate

Comment

That probably explains why, you are going through puberty and it will cause the hair to change in texture. My hair was very fine and thin but extremely straight, after puberty it became frizzy and thick and very stubborn. I hated my hair back then. I did rebonding ever since I'm 17 and finally gave up and did perming last year. I don't know if all the rebonding straighten out the roots a little or my hormones change again, the roots now isn't as frizzy and I'm very happy as my hair agree with my curls. I find putting moisture back into my hair helps alot, do take time to do hair mask

Comment

Working...
                              X