Ultrasonic Beauty Stimulator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultrasonic Beauty Stimulator

Hi girls, have any used this or seen this on sale in SG?
    Ultrasonic beauty stimulator

I watched "Nu Ren" and this seems to work very well :wow:
    Any reviews???

Heys there. I don't think it is available in Sg at the moment. I just bought mine in Thailand. at 130 Sing dollars. so happy sia when I saw it!
    And it really works!

Comment

Really!

What brand and model is that?? Can share?

Comment

hey! i am interested too, where to get it in bangkok???

Comment

i remember seeing it in singapore. by osim or oto or another company along this line. they selling it but IIRC, it is relatively expensive.

Comment

I remember a couple of years ago Nuskin had something like this which was featured in magazines.. I searched for it in their website and this is what I found Nuskin
            Anyone had used this before?

Comment

In BKK?? Where??? I cant find this in SG. and the ones selling in the auctions are so expensive!! BTW, how do you know it works? How do you use it? After applying facial mask??

Comment

did a search in taiwan auctions and saw quite a few selling at NT1000+ only... less than S$100
                found this in Jan's Biteki ultrasonic
                there are steps there and from what i read, i suppose is to apply a layer of serum on the face and use the item to "massage" the whole face so as to push the serum into the skin's inner layer... Correct?

Comment

No exactly. you need to smoothen a layer of serum or essence, THEN LAYER another layer of gel based stuff, eg Aloe vera gel, then use the machine to massage the essence/serum into the skin.

the machine will only work if you have a layer of gel-based stuff. Read this (in chinese though) :-
                  http://www.wretch.cc/blog/pureps&article_id=3115534

使用前先去角質或是先敷深清面膜,將臉清乾淨後,擦上化妝水、左旋C、乳液後,再抹上一層凝膠讓導入器金屬 面更好推,慢慢的順著肌膚紋理由下往上、由內往外推,全臉導入我大約只用5分鐘,不敢用太久。導入做完以後 再將凝膠洗掉,重新擦上乳液即可。隔天會覺得臉部明顯的明亮有光澤,緊實度也提升不少,毛細孔也縮得小小的 ,粉刺幾乎都浮出來囉,比平常擦左旋C的效果還要棒,滿推薦大家平常在家自己做超音波導入,簡 單又有效!

Niu Er wrote some information about the function of the machine in his website. Refer here (in chinese also):-

http://www.niuer.com.tw/

Comment

oh my.. does it really works..?

Comment

On Nu Ren Wo Zui Da show, it does really work. When they try it on half the face, one side is firmer and has less prominent wrinkles. But i think it matters also that the machine they use is more professional and i guess stronger intensity.

Comment

me too....am interested in getting one. Where to find Bangkok? Can share?

Comment

Originally posted by clpersonal
                          On Nu Ren Wo Zui Da show, it does really work. When they try it on half the face, one side is firmer and has less prominent wrinkles. But i think it matters also that the machine they use is more professional and i guess stronger intensity.

I saw their shows too, that got me real interested in the device cos the results is really immediate!

Comment

Hi Cotters,

I made a mass order of this model and have 1 pc to spare.
                            This one has more functions than the one Nu'Er lao shi used as the ultrasound has 2 modes.

The lower mode is for the face and the higher mode if for the body; e.g: firming bust, improve cellulite and stretchmarks on the bum.

Please PM me if interested. Delivery should be around 2 weeks from now. Have not received the final bill but estimate to be around S$130.

The low price is due to direct sale from a distributor. Hurry and don't this chance!!

** update: ultrasound cleanser is taken. Thank you!
                            Last edited by alba; 07-02-2006, 03:51 PM.

Comment

alba, can share where you gotten it from? Also, is there any minimum quantity to order?
                              TIA

Comment

Working...
                              X