Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biore Pore Pack - causes nose to be shiner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biore Pore Pack - causes nose to be shiner?

for those who use pore packs for blackheads,
    do u notice that ure nose becomes ultra coated with oll about a few hours after applying it?
    its like, the the blackheads unplugs and the oils beneath, surfaces.
    but its the collected oil from the surface that causes blackheads to begin with,
    was wondering if theres a logic to it? or if it actually encourages more blackheads in the long run.

I think you need to use a toner after the pore pack to "close" up the pores?
    But toners don't do miracles in closing up pores as well.
    Anyway in my case, i dont see such oil, probably because my pores isn't as active.
    btw, think this should be in skincare talk instead.

Comment

After the pore pack dries up and you peel it off, surely the nose is shiny.
      This is caused by the stripping of oil from your nose when doing the 'peeling' action.
      The surface of your nose is dry and shiny.
      When the surface is dry, the glands produces more oil to even out the skin condition.
      That is why in the long run, it is not v wise to use it too often.

Comment

it will cos it to be shiny as the dead skin is off & the pores are cleared......hence 'fresh body oils' are more clearly felt when emitting as compared to it emitting from the already clogged pores

Comment

is the biore pore pack effective in removing blackheads? i tried it once few years back and somehow i didn't like it cos i couldn't fully peel off the thing. there were some white sticky residue left.

Comment

i absolutely hate the pore packs. as a teenager i used it enthusiastically believing it will do just as it claims. clear the blackheads and close back the pores. the concept sounds good, just what i needed to clear my strawberry nose. but too dilligent i was, the pore pack left me with enlarged pores on my nose and also t zone. i think the stripping is really harsh for the skin no matter how thick your skin is.. so do cut back on the pore packs i think. do a scrub weekly and also going for facials are better.

Comment

thanks,
              yes i think im gonna stop using these strips, investing in good exfoliators and toners instead... my nose is still shiny now....

Comment

For my case i think biore pore pack is good..when i remove the strip i can see those whitehead very visible being stick on those strip..

Comment

Me too, this miracle product actually saved my strawberry nose. I used to suffer from clogged blackheads on my nose and this really cleared up, I absolutely swear by it. However, I do think it is extremely drying so I have reduce usage to once a month.

Comment

i love to use Pore Pack, but lots of people saying it wil cause bigger pores... so i stop using for awhile.

Comment

Working...
                    X