Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What cosmetic have you no affinity with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RED EARTH eye shaows..
    it is not pigmented and it does not pick up color..
    Don't waste $$ on that

Comment

Definitely The Body Shop and Red Earth eyeshadows!

Comment

2nd red earth eyeshadow, they look so dark & bright in the pot but during application. You can even see a thing on your eyes!!

Comment

Oh yes, Red earth too No affinity with them either! I think I tested them once and it failed badly on me.

Comment

I second Benefit's Bo-ing concealer, great that it comes with a mirror and in a compact black casing, but super dry and cakey plus not blendable.

To think I was so excited when SO brought it back from the U.S.
            Mayb only the blusher/highlighter is gd.

Missha's concealer, too. Cakey and not enough coverage ***.

Comment

MAC eyeshadows. All their eyeshadows do not turn up on me at all. This is really disappointing especially when everyone raves about how pigmented they are.

MAC lip products, either the colour looks weird on me or the texture is too dry.

Comment

Mich, your list is so similar to mine! Haha. I forgot to add in Red Earth e/s-es too!

zjaninez: you're the first person to say MAC stuffs are not as good as raved about. I don't have much MAC and I'll need to go for thorough test-outs before plunging into buying now!

Comment

strange. MAC e/s are the best i've ever used...they stay on for a long long time. even though i don't use a primer.....

Comment

Anything from Red Earth and TBS! I don't like the texture (too powdery) and the staying power is disapointing. I'm not too fond of KATE's colorpencils either. The glitters are way too gritty (although the colours are really pretty!)

Years ago I got myself a bottle of Benefit Benetint and sooo wanted it to work for me -- it just end up patchy on me Then I discovered cream blushers!

zjaninez:: Most of MAC's lip products don't agree with me either, but for different reasons. I find their highly-raved l/g too sticky and the wildly popular tinted lip conditioner just tastes weird

Comment

Liquid/gel blushers... Tried from tarte and it was soooo sticky! Maybelline's mousse blush worked well though!

Comment

Red earth eyeshadows - The colours does not show well when apply on skin.
                        Red earth lip glosses / lip colour - Personally find it too oile, and got a strange smell
                        Lancome's range of mascara - Too heavy for my lashes to take, make them poky straight

Comment

Some MAC shadows don't work for me. They just don't blend well... I think the mattes and lustres or something have this problem!

Comment

Really want to love DiorSkin Perfect-Fit compact.. especially after seeing so many positive reviews. But it does nothing to cover my pores! In fact, it made my pores look even more obvious! Disappointed. But will give it another try..

Comment

red earth eyeshadow too......... the palette looks nice...but after you apply the color, the texture/blending just do not turn out nice i feel....stopped using after several application..will not put on the swap thread...don't think want to recommend it to anyone to buy it

Comment

ettusais day protect powder
                                bodyshop concealer

Comment

Working...
                                X