Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What cosmetic have you no affinity with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red earth product - They just can't work on me.
    Lancome mascara - To me, it's one of the worst things on earth (yeah seriously.. smudge, spider web lash.. you name it)

Comment

MIne is MAC's eye khol though i love the variety of colours.. It will smudge after a while one me..

Comment

Red earth.

Comment

Florabundance Lipglass by MAC- it's very popular with MAC users with tanned skins, but it looked terrible on me. I looked like a corpse!

Comment

Anything from TBS and Red Earth, plus Dior and Clinique. I will never buy them!

Comment

Stila products, I think they are over raved
              Paul & Joe, same as the above. But their loose powders are good. Personally feel that both of these brands are that popular becuse of their packaging.

I didnt buy anything from bodyshop (cosmetics) & Red Earth as well. I also feel that prescriptives is also over raved, both for the skincare & cosmetics.
              Last edited by VinLongo; 13-03-2006, 01:22 AM.

Comment

missha eyebrow pencil
                red earth cosmetics (except their glitter lipglosses)
                Stila lipglaze (sticky!)
                bodyshop cosmetics/skincare (i only like their blush and foundation brush)

Comment

Originally posted by VinLongo
                  Stila products, I think they are over raved
                  Paul & Joe, same as the above. But their loose powders are good. Personally feel that both of these brands are that popular becuse of their packaging.

I didnt buy anything from bodyshop (cosmetics) & Red Earth as well. I also feel that prescriptives is also over raved, both for the skincare & cosmetics.
                  Yes, Stila's products are over rated, I used to like them so much because of their packaging, like I slowly swapping away my collections.

Comment

Ettusais and Paul & Joe.

Comment

lipsticks and lip colours.... no matter the brand or how moisturising they claim to be, THEY ALL PEEL on me!!!

Comment

dior, red earth. im sticking to MAC!!!

Comment

1. ZA cutie curl
                          2. Fasio mascaras
                          3. Missha blushers

Comment

lancome's maquicake: no oil control n oxidised slightly for me.
                            fasio's 3d mascara + air tech (long): made my eyelashes spidery n straight, hard to remove.
                            mac's eye khol: nice colours but smudged v fast on me.
                            all maybelline's mascaras: all smudged on me.
                            aiyo~

Comment

Loreal Foundations - Whitish and reddish, made me look like a ghost
                              TBS Foundation - Application looks awfully cakey on me
                              Red Earth lip gloss - gave me whiteheads around my lips *eeks*
                              Fasio mascaras - Impossible to clean off
                              Clinique eyeshadow - Can't get it to stay at the right spot, kept smudging all over my eyelids
                              ZA True White Foundation - Made me look too white even with the correct shade used.
                              ZA Blush - Doesn't blend into my skin colour / foundation well, made me look like an ugly doll.
                              ZA Concealer - Feels heavy and cakey upon application

Though I had several bad experience with ZA, I still find the ZA Two-way foundation the best amongst all I've tried. However, I'm unsure if they had changed their formulation, I used to be a 22 but now it's way too fair for me, my newly opened pact is so wasted, now that I am using shade 23.

Comment

za foundation - cakey upon application, weird smell
                                nars orgasm - a glittery orange mess on me
                                loreal volume shocking mascara - clumpy and awful

Comment

Working...
                                X