Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What cosmetic have you no affinity with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deebz
    replied
    haha, wey, i like mac!! for those LE items i cannot get my hands on, i even resorted to buying them online!

i mean, i am okay with their SAs, they've got the standard. at least they look better than other SAs but they can be rude. i quite like this SA from vivo, short hair, matured. she really serve me nicely everytime i go there with my bf. haha. but the tangs one, omg, cannot make it!

Leave a comment:

• midnight_plue
    replied
    i doubt they will
    even after so many complaints and rants from customers...
    i think never in my whole life will i step into MAC
    but i want a MAC 187... >_< must get a good dupe!

Leave a comment:

• mscrystalbelle
    replied
    cacaopack: Ya, precisely. I love to browse the item alone to see if there's anything that interests me. Another turns off is when the SA will stalk u eveywhere. I ever went to CK Tang and Vivocity Mac outlet. I'm interested in something and wanted to make an enquiry so i tried to make eye contact with any SA. But they are just busy chit chatting or touching up their "beautiful" makeup. I got fed up and left. Or maybe i do not look RICH enough?

majestic: Hope that these SA will change for the better. Promote GEMS award!

Leave a comment:

• cacaopack
    replied
    Originally posted by mscrystalbelle View Post
    Hi cacaopack and midnight_plue
    I agree with you girls. I've no items from MAC too.
    MAC's SAs so High and Mighty.
    They gives a very negative approach.
    Customer Service plays a BIG part!
    haha, *slap-high-5* too

the thing is, i don't really expect much attention, in fact i am happy to browse around alone, checking things out at my leisure, but if i bother to ask questions then that means high chances i am interested, at the very least kindly answer my queries right? but the last time i went to the tangs outlet, the SA walked off before we conclude the conversation, no she was not busy, she went back chit-chatting with her colleagues

Leave a comment:

• majestic
    replied

Right! Customer service really plays a big part. The Mac sales assistants are really quite a turned off. But i love to use their products. So no choice, have to turn a blind eye to them. I will just treat them as nothing.

Leave a comment:

• midnight_plue
    replied

hee~ definitely!
    i get turn off by horrible SAs...
    and the shops i frequent, the SAs are pretty nice and i really like them. gave me good service, and then i paiseh becuz i didn't buy, in the end i bought something
    and i go back over and over again~
    plus the products aren't too bad!

agnes

hee~ i think Babyblue is pretty useless in terms of colour payoff and stuff. not worth it. don't understand why it's still in market.

Leave a comment:

• HoneyLicious
    replied
    Originally posted by deppstar View Post
    honeyLicious: then you using powder foundations only? haha. ya i agree. sometimes LF is a hassle. must wait for it to dry then i top with LP. using foundation powder applied with a dense brush gives good finish too.
    ya i use mineral foundation now.. it helps to improve my skin and i don't have to blend too much and dirty my fingers, also it's a hassle to wash the sponge everyday.. LF also give thicker coverage so not suitable for daily wear..

Leave a comment:

• carawong
    replied
    skII...Did zilch for me

Leave a comment:

• LadySilver
    replied
    mac e/s, selected shades.

Leave a comment:

• deebz
    replied
    benefit, anna sui, jill stuart.

anything with cute packaging turns me off, it makes me think that they are for children. haha. thus i just do not use them/PATRONISE them,at all.

but i totally adore stuff in black packaging like mac,bobbi brown, chanel, hehe. LOVES.

Leave a comment:

• mscrystalbelle
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mayanii
    replied
    Originally posted by babyprincess View Post
    BB cream.
    I agree with this too. Overhyped and limited shade selection.

Leave a comment:

• bloomingmusk
    replied
    yeah me too, babyprincess. I have since stop using them.

Leave a comment:

• babyprincess
    replied
    BB cream.

Leave a comment:

• littlewing
    replied
    oh yeah, i have no interest in mineral makeup either. i've only tried laura mercier's and it made my face all hot and itchy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X