Kempt beauty hair salon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kempt beauty hair salon

Hey Gals any comment about this salon at Concourse Building. Its called Kempt Beauty Hair Salon... i am interested in their rebonding which cost 88 Bucks onli...

Welcome to CC, Sabi. There're some reviews for this salon in two threads. Use the Search function at the top of the page to help you locate relevant posts:

http://www.cozycot.com/forums/search...earchid=393032

Comment

Anyone been to Kempt Saloon

Hi, Anyone tried the rebonding at Kempt Saloon? Any comments?
      Thanks.

Comment

I've done rebonding and colouring at this salon before.. I find that it's not bad for the amount that they charge..

Comment

do u have e contact no ? n is it til nw stil same price for all hair length ?

Comment

i just rebonded at KEMPT

hihi...i just had my hair rebonded at KEMPT..and they are really doing it for $88 for any length! just that its 2 wks within CNY so they charged me an additional $18...which i am fine with IF the lady boss told me about it when I called last thursday to make the appt!!

the rebond effect is good...very straight and shiny... but of course the process wasn't as good as i had expected.. the lady serving me was quite rough on my hair... (i seriously thot i dropped at least a million and 1 hair yesterday)...the washing and ironing was so painful that i went home with a headache after the rebond... also she tried really hard to sell me the soft rebonding and their other treatment packages...which i kindly turn down in the end... coz i had a bad experience with soft rebonding (it only lasted 2 months) and the treatment package she was trying to promote was an additional $65!! luckily i stick to their normal treatment which was just as good...

the only thing its, its really cheap and the effect is good... in down times like now, i guess its still acceptable!

btw, they are no longer in concourse but has moved to the building beside concourse, inside Park Royal Hotel Mall....

Comment

Working...
            X