Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color Club

Hi!

Just want tol find out anyone using Color Club and how do you find compare to OPI? I knew that OPI and Color Club comes from the same manufacturer.

Comments please... Thanks.

thanks for your feedback.

according to the distributor of Color Club... she said OPI has change their manufacturer and now they are manufacturing OPI in China... whereas Color Club manufacturer remain the same. I don't mind using Color Club if the standard is good.

Anymore feedback?

Thanks.

Comment

i got 2 free mini colour club from TOM with my order. Will use it and let u know the result.

Comment

I've got 3 color clubs, I find them pretty easy to apply, about the same as OPI imo.

Comment

i notice that the art nail sold by tom also from colour club...

Comment

what do you mean? are you referring to art club? is that under color club?

Comment

ya ya..hehe...sorry...rite! cos i just received my art club was under colour club..

Comment

Just used it yesterday. Very good. I like. So far have not chipped yet. And it's cheaper than OPI. So why not?? Can save some money and buy more colours.

Comment

xxinyingxx... Color Club has alot of colors... i just went to 8ty8beauty site to check it out and it was a few pages.

Comment

Haha...that's why i edited my post. Tom inly incuded the Poker series colours brochure. So i thought they only had 1 line. I went to 8ty8beauty and got a shock too. Nad i think he gave me the full size one. Though it's small compared to OPI 15ml.

Comment

i went to 8ty8 to check..really many colours!!! haha...feel like trying some of them...and under Poker series it was stated free from chip..then how about the other series?

xxinyingxx - just wanna check with you is it fast dry? TIA

Comment

I went 8ty8 to take a look.. but can someone explain to me... those they indicate what the nail colour to be...
                        frost, creme, sheer, satin sheer, etc......

how will it look like on our nail? anyone know?

Comment

if its the same manufacturer as OPI, hopefully it will be as lasting as OPI nails. shall try it out the next time.

Comment

Hi where can i view the Colour club colours? & who is Tom by the way?

Comment

Tom is from 8ty8beauty... you can view Color Club from 8ty8beauty

Comment

Working...
                              X