Nail polishes u bought today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nail polishes u bought today?

I have a guilty confession to make.. i brought 5 TFS nail polishes and 1 SH royal romance just over this weekend!!!!

my 5 TFS nail polish are...
    -vampine wine
    -red sparkle
    -red brown
    -vintage brown
    -apple green

SH diamond strength
    - royal romance ( aimed this color for quite sometimes..so brought it today as watson offering 20% off )

ever since i joined cozycot forum, my nail polish collection is growing very fast... right now, i should have around 60plus nail polishes in total.... i cant imagine when my SO when i live with him next time..

so cotters, any damage (nail polish) u all have incurred so far?

OPI You Outtaware Purple, Black Tie Optional, Aphrodite's pink nightie on the way!!!

Currently have:

OPI

Start-to-finish
    Samoan Sand
    Berry Berry Broadway
    Lincoln park after dark
    Loyalty Island Lilac
    Nail Art in Glitter Holographic

Comment

Sassification, blacktie optional is a matte black colour from OPI?

i been buying nail polishes almost every week ..6 CC NP is coming on the way and i am thinking of ordering from TOM again!

Comment

Same here ***, actually I also had a lot of other OPI shades but sold off cos don't like the colour or consistency...

BTO is a shimmerish black with many other purplish/bluish/greenish shimmers? Very complex colour. Used it for manicure and love it soo much. Can't find in singapore so I went on MUA to get one! Hopefully it reaches me soon!

Hahaha I'm very tempted to order the princess collection but not sure which shades are nice so I'm KIVing first.

Comment

Today I bought Orly Velvet Rope and OPI Lincoln Park After Midnight (in a dark purple mood, hehe).

I currently have OPI Pretty At The Premier, Glacier Bay Blues, Coney Island Cotton Candy, Greece Just Blue Me Away, Aphrodite's Pink Nightie, Revlon Dark Pleasures and Vixen, Hard Candy Fuzz, as well as Chanel Vamp.

Comment

i have ALOT of nail polishes and started with collecting Revlon and Chanel. to date i think i have about 30+, but i just don't have any OPI ones yet. where do you girls order OPI from and roughly how much per bottle after shipping?
            TIA

Comment

Originally posted by mifster View Post
              i have ALOT of nail polishes and started with collecting Revlon and Chanel. to date i think i have about 30+, but i just don't have any OPI ones yet. where do you girls order OPI from and roughly how much per bottle after shipping?
              TIA
              Wow, you have so many nail polishes! Don't they dry up? I saw one website that has a gd idea to prevent drying up.. it's my fren's webby.. http://naildrops.vox.com

Comment

I got about 2000 or more bottles of OPI, All new, Does that count? lol..

Comment

I'd Like to Thank...OPI
                  It's a Doozi, Says Suzi OPI
                  Second Honeymoon OPI
                  Canberra't With You OPI

Excited!!

Comment

Just bought:
                    OPI Charmed by a Snake
                    OPI Midnight Blue Glitter

Bought in July
                    Estessimo TiNS MacaronFranboises (pinkish purple)
                    Estessimo TiNS Sleeping Beauty (pink with lots of glitters)

Lamenting for:
                    OPI What's your Jacquer? (New, will only release in Aug
                    OPI Moon over Mumbai

Comment

Recommandation

This may be out of point but where do you all get your nail polish from ? &What's the range price?

Comment

i got most of my polishes from 8ty8beauty and trasndesign.

Really cheap tabbing on sprees.
                        These branded polishes e.g. OPI , Orly and Essie are selling way too much locally.

Comment

nicky_gal: that's a lot of polishes

VaLicious: even with the shipping costs, is it much cheaper to get opi direct from those websites? is it reliable - the nail polishes are not dried up, bottles won't break, etc?

oh .. just ordered the La Collection De France! and waiting for it to arrive .. so happy but now itching to buy more opi collections .. heheheh ..

Comment

I am so crazy over the France collection that I ordered the below OPI colors:-

Parlez-Vous OPI?
                            You Don't Know Jacques
                            Louvre Me, Louvre Me Not
                            Baguette Me Not

Am getting crazy....

Comment

I think i went a bit overboard by ordering 32 nail polishes online within two weeks. Most of them have arrived and i've lined them up nicely on my makeup shelf - thankfully the husband has not made any comment .. but now i'm thinking of buying more .. my sister was joking that i could open a mini nail salon if i keep going on like this .. hmm ..

Comment

Working...
                              X