No announcement yet.

Nail polishes u bought today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asteris thanks for your reply! I went to their official website and just tick against those colours I wanted so that my best friend can get it for me(though I don't understand a single word they are writing!! ) Can't wait to receive it at the end of the mth!! Yay!!

May I ask how long does their polishes last after you apply them? I know OPI has no prob lasting a week on the fingernails...

Comment

• Originally posted by ChanceuxS View Post
      asteris thanks for your reply! I went to their official website and just tick against those colours I wanted so that my best friend can get it for me(though I don't understand a single word they are writing!! ) Can't wait to receive it at the end of the mth!! Yay!!

May I ask how long does their polishes last after you apply them? I know OPI has no prob lasting a week on the fingernails...
      hi ChanceuxS, i've not tried it on my fingers, but i did on my toes, and it's pretty lasting. it's been 2 weeks and still no visible chipping (i put sally hansen's topcoat over it). I did a manicure for my friend using etude's colour, and her's lasted close to 3 weeks. i have no idea how she kept it for that long

Comment

• asteris woah!! I'm impressed by its durability from your account!! I'm really lazy when it comes to re-doing the whole thing!! Now,I'm really looking forward to use it!! :D

Comment

• Originally posted by ChanceuxS View Post
          May I know how much is one bottle of nail polish at Etude House?
          Also, can anyone list me a few of their branches? TIA!!
          U mean in sin ? Plaza Singapura and ION Orchard
          http://beauterunway.blogspot.com/sea.../Etude%20House

Comment

• Originally posted by asteris View Post
            hi ChanceuxS, the tiny ones retail at $2.90 to $6.90 IIRC. the larger ones im not too sure. have only bought the small bottles so far. HTHS
            Originally posted by Glitter View Post
            U mean in sin ? Plaza Singapura and ION Orchard
            http://beauterunway.blogspot.com/sea.../Etude%20House
            ChanceuxS : I happened to passby Etude House and saw that the nail polish $$$ range from $2.50. I also saw a series that cost $11.90

Hope it helps

Comment

• Glitter, lsling Thanks gals!! My best friend bought some for me already, now am just waiting for her to fly here next week!! Lookinf forward to using them!!

Comment

• Comment

• Tiffy is this nail polish that you buy?

Comment

• Veralyn: it is a nail art pen in red! great for drawing heart shapes or polka dots!
                    i suppose still related to nail polish? or have i posted in the wrong thread?

Comment

• Wow Tiffy you got me excited and is the texture good? Nail tip fine? I was just curious about the slim thing you posted .... hee hee no worries in posting the wrong thread l.a

Where did you buy it and how much is it?

Comment

• Veralyn: phew! i thought i have posted wrongly, it will so embarrassing!

i got this from Etude House (at Ion), SGD6.90, comes in white, red and light pink. but red and light pink go oos very fast.
                        the tip is very fine, let me get home and take a pic of the tip and PM you ya!

i have tried yet, only tried the display one at the store, not bad, but take awhile to dry, not sure if it was because i squeeze too much.

Comment

• Wow you let me know if the tip is good hee hee I am really surprised that Etude House has this nail art pen wor......

Can draw flowers on toes hee hee

You think the one at PS has it too?

Comment

• Etude house nail polishes only $2.50? I thought $9.90 the other time I went so didn't buy. I really love the glittery range!

Comment

• Veralyn: yep, will let you know ya!

i think PS should have, hopefully all 3 colours are available! but i must warn you, the display ones are very dirty, some customers have sort of smudged the pens all over while trying.

lovelyjoanne : iirc not all are SGD2.50. i have post in the previous page, on two colours, those are SGD2.50 each.

Comment

• awaiting for your review Tiffy

Comment

Working...
                                X