Body Scrubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crazyshopaholic
    Don't you guys find the TBS scrubs really oily? Or is it just me?
    I find it oily too! And I hate the smell. I only used once and throw away the whole tub.

Comment

• Originally posted by Audrey
      the paradise found scrubfrom origins is $55 and its not oily and greasy and nto messy.
      This is my HG scrub..i love it so much :bath:

Comment

• Hi to all.. i would like to recommend mandi lulur scrub . it's a traditional indonesian scrubs. it work so well on me, leaves my skin really smooth and it smells great!! only cost $2.50, and better not judge it's quality from it's price. i myself always thought "nothing good comes cheap" but this product proves me wrong!! so from now i can really save money from buying those expensive scrubs sold in town. btw, u can get this at jamu shop at parkway parade or joo chiat complex.

Comment

• tbs scrubs

while there are some really oily & disgusting scrubs, i also found some really good creamy scrubs from them

the tbs orange & choc was one. unfortunately, was from christmas last year so they don't have it anymore but i stocked up during the sales i believe the cocoa scrub's the same texture too. you guys might want to try the "creamy" scrubs instead of the oil based scrubs

Comment

• Originally posted by aimee
            Hi to all.. i would like to recommend mandi lulur scrub . it's a traditional indonesian scrubs. it work so well on me, leaves my skin really smooth and it smells great!! only cost $2.50, and better not judge it's quality from it's price. i myself always thought "nothing good comes cheap" but this product proves me wrong!! so from now i can really save money from buying those expensive scrubs sold in town. btw, u can get this at jamu shop at parkway parade or joo chiat complex.
            Hi, it's really very cheap! How big is it? Does it have a scent?

Comment

• Originally posted by crazyshopaholic
              I still use the St Ives regular face scrub regularly on my face, but i was once when the pedicurist used it for my feet!!! Think my face skin's really thick
              seriously?
              i use this for my face too. come to think of it, it's slightly too coarse.

mandi lulur bottle size is normally 250ml.
              it will be cheaper if bought from batam.
              different scents include noni, licorice, milk, honey, green tea, pearl.

Comment

• yup, for mandi lulur per tub is 250ml so really worth it for the price of $2.50 right? but at this price you must go to joo chiat complex. there are plenty of scents to choose. refer to http://www.cozycot.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9442 for more info

Comment

• another cheap alternative to making scrubs:

brown sugar mix with a table spoon of honey and thats already a body scrub!

or you can also mix oat bran with plain yoghurt and that makes another scrub.

its cheap and much effective as scrubs bought from the shelf! and it cost less than 10 minutes to makes this scrub.

Comment

• Ooh.. Sounds good.. Sounds very yummy & good enough to eat if you ask me

Comment

• Originally posted by aimee
                      yup, for mandi lulur per tub is 250ml so really worth it for the price of $2.50 right? but at this price you must go to joo chiat complex. there are plenty of scents to choose. refer to http://www.cozycot.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9442 for more info
                      Joo Chiat is too far, but I just bought 2 tubs of mandi lulur from Jurong Point today. $3.50 per tub, tried one just one and its goooooood... Just as good as Origins one. Aalthough Orgin's smell better, but I rather buy 15(!!) Mandi Lulur scrub than one Origins scrub, hee...

Thanks for the recommendation...

Comment

• ya, you should try to make some its very effective!

Comment

• i love the body shop olive scrub, coca butter scrub. now body shop having sales. 50% off for coca range. i bought the moist, shower cream and scrub.

Comment

• its ok but the scrub is not really that good cos its still not very exfoliating.... the grains are not so good to use. i prefer the scrub from origins

Comment

• Originally posted by tackey
                              Joo Chiat is too far, but I just bought 2 tubs of mandi lulur from Jurong Point today. $3.50 per tub, tried one just one and its goooooood... Just as good as Origins one. Aalthough Orgin's smell better, but I rather buy 15(!!) Mandi Lulur scrub than one Origins scrub, hee...

Thanks for the recommendation...
                              which shop did u buy from at jurong point?

Comment

• i like the raspberry guava body buffer from H2O! the scent smells like strawberries n i love the way it smells on me! heehee the beads are not too coarse too n does a pretty good job of exfoilating dead skin! i prefer this over TBS african spa as it's not as oily

Comment

Working...
                                X