VISEE by Kose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VISEE by Kose

I haven't found a thread dedicated to Visee so I opened a new one. If there is an existing one I didn't see please merge the threads

Visee has come out with a new summer collection including wonderful color liners. Here is my review and a pic of an EOTD I did with the aqua one:

Waterproof Eyeliner is a new product for summer 2006 released on May 16 in Japan.
    I am a sucker for liquid liners. I think I don't own less than 25 or so in many colors but I am always open to add more to my steadily growing stash
    When the liners came out I went to the store and was really attracted to the pretty colors this liner comes in. There are 5 colors: black, brown, aqua, fuschia pink and an orangey golden shade. I picked up the brown one first to see how it performs and found I really like it so when I went back to the store I found the liquid liners in pink and aqua packed together with the new cream e/s in matching colors and some nice GWP items so I picked up both sets and I am so glad I did (especially the aqua one is stunning!)
    The liners come in long tubes in the color of the liner liquid which makes it easy to pick the right color incase you own more than 1 of those.
    the cap is black with the Visee-logo printed in a holographic silver color.
    The brush is really fine and flexible, allowing me to draw a fine or a thicker line, depending on my mood.
    The ink is well pigmented so actually the colors show up well and look dark enough to add great definition. E.g. the aqua one is a really nice shade but it's not that bright so it can be worn during the day IMO. (will post a pic of an EOTD below). The liner has a sheen to it when it's dry but it's definitely not a shimmery e/l.
    I didn't experience any smearing, fading or irritation with this product.
    I think I didn't pay a lot more than US$11 or so per liner so it's affordable and the tube is big so you get quite a lot of product.

BR300: Your standard very dark brown. It's neutral, no red undertones that are often found in brown japanese liners IME.
    PK800: A bright fuschia pink with the smallest hint of blue duochrome. On the eye it turns out bright pink. It's a cool color to wear but I definitely recommend tightlining with a black e/l in addition to prevent looking sick.
    BL900: My fave color! A stunning deep aqua, bright enough to add some oomph to neutral e/s looks but deep enough to not look garish. This is the must-have color from the lot!

thanks for stirrin up lemmings for the aqua e/l
    available in singapore?

Comment

flecks, i'm SUPER interested in them after seeing iris' scans for the new Visee liners! thank you for your reviews!!

i wanted to get MAC liners earlier .. but I didn't as many people complained that the brushes are difficult to manage and the colors get smudged onto their lashes..

I think I'll get Visee instead! BL900 looks really good on your eyes!!

Comment

Originally posted by are_you_sure79
        -snipped-
        available in singapore?

Nope, they're not.

The aqua one reminds me of CG's eyeslicks in Aquaflash.

Comment

pinklipgloss, I wiped the wand before applying because I thought otherwise the color might get on my lashes. but this way it worked out fine for me!

Comment

This smells serious lemmings!! The colour looks quite similiar to MAC aqualine. VISEE not available in SG right?

Comment

The colour of BL900 look
              Saw it on Biteki magazine of Summer Collection.

Comment

ya, VISEE is not available in SG.
                I just ask someone to CP the VISEE Duo Eyeliner from Japan.
                Anyone try it already?

http://www.kose.co.jp/index4.html

Comment

anyone tried visee liquid eyeshadow and single e/s? how does its single e/s compare to Majolica?

Comment

I find their powder eyeshadows to be lower in quality compared to MM. The Visee eyeshadows are more dull, not as shimmery as MM and the colour range is not as attractive.

Comment

Oh ok... Thanks. how abt visee cream eyeshadow?

Comment

I agree with haru! The powder shadows are sheer and dull... I hardly ever reach for them The cream e/s aren't bad, but need work to blend well and they're so sheer. You can skip both IMO

Comment

Thanks for your enlightenment! shall skip both then

Comment

Originally posted by initialD
                            ya, VISEE is not available in SG.
                            I just ask someone to CP the VISEE Duo Eyeliner from Japan.
                            Anyone try it already?

http://www.kose.co.jp/index4.html
                            visee IS available in SG. at Guardian Beauty Hall in Suntec. they carry the dual eye pencils as well. only thing is they carry super old stuff. they don't even have the single e/s.... at least not the ones i saw on the visee website.

hmmm the visee powder shadows are not that gd ar? but i've been lemming for one to try... does anyone happen to want to let them go?
                            Last edited by hui; 05-11-2006, 02:58 PM.

Comment

is visee range not available in SG? cuz last time which was very long ago... i saw some products of visee @ kose counters.... but now cant seem to find it anywhere...

so *** means in SG only Guardian Suntec carries e brand? i love to try their eyeliner too!

Comment

Working...
                              X