No announcement yet.

Men Skincare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey gals and guys, need your help. My boyfriend has been complaining about his dry and flaky skin (I suspect he has sensitive skin too because he has this 'blushed' look on his cheeks which tends to be red and peeling). Previously he's using Nivea men which doesn't help. I've bought a moisturising cleanser from Simple which he thinks is not bad, a toner from Simple too and a moisturiser from Olay (the normal kind, not total effects). I can see that the moisturiser does help abit but it gets oily after a few hours. Any reccomendations?

oh by the way, I've been using [email protected] Extra Brightening Treatment mask on him about once a wk and i've seen visible improvements! at least the peeling improves and i dunno whether he's staying indoors more often now or the mask is working, his skin actually became fairer too!

Comment

i think skin care for men by clarins is really good. my bf tried the moisturiser n it works like wonder. he has normal skin. also let him tried the Just mask and his skin looks very supple after the treatment. the mask didnt work wonders on me maybe because i have oily skin.

Comment

Agree with Clarins' men skincare. My bf swears by their eye gel and anti-wrinkle moisturiser. He didn't like the cleanser though as it's too drying.

Comment

thank you ladies for the recommendations
          maybe i shld get him a clarins men's set for xmas!

Comment

anyone tried aveeno? good reviews at MUA!!!

Comment

Hello everyone,

i have some enquiries for guy's skin care products. My younger god-brother has a T-zone oily, (nose area ) . Any recommendations of products ? To get rid of his pimples and acne ? He also wants to remove blackheads. Sound track abit, he asked how do you cut the roots in his nose. Thanks everyone for their replies.

Comment

hi dere, my man has an oily skin too.
                which brand of skincare is good for him n affordable as well?
                please help!!!
                Last edited by CheezeCake; 09-02-2005, 08:37 PM.

Comment

hi girls! how much is the clarin's anti wrinkle moisturizer? anyone knows? TIA!

Comment

is aveeno available in singapore? i want to get their award winning positively shaving cream.

Comment

Try the zirh product line, it is very good. Although it is formulated just for men, I use it as well. I am using the anti-aging range. Their website is www.zirh.com, you can find their product in Tangs.

Comment

whereabouts in tangs? n what products do u recommend or are more sellable?

Comment

hi, I hope to revive this thread with more details to help our SO (actually b'cos I depearately need help to get a reasonably price set of facial care for him but have no idea where to start )

Could you list your SO's daily facial products used in details ? EG.

Cleanser : Brand/Product
                          Toner :
                          Moisturizer :
                          Shaving Gel :
                          After Shave Balm :
                          Mask :
                          Speciality :

THANKS....

Comment

Originally posted by Helethea
                            is aveeno available in singapore? i want to get their award winning positively shaving cream.
                            I have been using aveeno shave gel for my face shaving since reading up the review at MUA long time ago.
                            It is smooth & what I like most is that it is non fragrance and only smell of natural oats. Yummy!! I don't like Gillette shave gel, highly fragranced to me.

So far I cannot find this shave gel here in Singapore, but I have been ordering online through medshopexpress.com or medichest.com.

Comment

Men Skincare

Hi, I realised that guys nowadays care much about their skin too. My bf recently asked me if there is any skin care products that can help him improve his skin. He has oily skin and get pimples easily. Ladies, do you have any products to recommend?

Comment

My SO is using Clarins Men - Anti-brillance shine-free gel and hydratant moisture gel and active wash. He loves both of the moisturisers but he does not like the cleanser. As he feels is not clean enough as compare to his IPSA foam cleanser. My SO does get pimples now and then so usually he will just apply pimple lotion or gel on top of the moisturiser.

Comment

Working...
                                X