Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Louis Vuitton Murakami Series

Hihi...

Has anyone bought anything from the latest LV's Murakami Series ?

I'm so so so taken with the design and i end up thinking of it all the time :roll: 8O :huh: . I really like the design !!!

But they are so expensive that i probably can never afford to buy a genuine one in this life so i'm gonna be a cheapstake and ask around for fakes

I heard that Korean's replicas are very indentical to the real one with AAA grading or something? Are the best of the fakes still recognisable as one ? ... haha..

I like this : http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=15729

very nice.. branded goods out for me... i rather buy a lot with the same amount of $$!

Comment

yeah the bag is very very nice but it won't stay in fashion for long and i wouldn't spend that much on a bag 8O

Comment

Originally posted by jemay
        very nice.. branded goods out for me... i rather buy a lot with the same amount of $$!
        Aiyoo.. i also like it for the design. How i wish it is is NOT LV.... haha.. not going for the brand-name which i obviously cannot afford

Dats why asking around for good fakes mah

Comment

That smiley face as someone mentioned before is rather out-of-place, personally I don't like cutesy bows either. Am not LV fan and won't pay for a genuine in my lifetime even if/ when I can afford it. And I'll probably bf if he buys me a genuine too haha, though I WOULD LIKE the IDEA of him proactively wanting to. Like Jemay said, can buy alot of things INSTEAD leh!

Comment

Originally posted by ponine
            Aiyoo.. i also like it for the design. How i wish it is is NOT LV.... haha.. not going for the brand-name which i obviously cannot afford

Dats why asking around for good fakes mah
            i also tempted by a Gucci bag that Tinkling carrys around..... i jus like the design not the brand... but if get a fake one, it is too obvious and very LC??? :roll:

Comment

the murakamis are sold out like all over the world

i'm not too excited about them - cute but for the amount of money, not classic enough...i like certain LV bags, like my monogram pochette but otherwise i wouldn't buy them for nuts

Comment

Good idea getting fakes instead. If the design is what you're after it shouldn't matter if it's real or not.

I don't think I'll buy designer bags again cos look where my old so called classic Chanel & LVs are now ... not seeing the light of day & not good enough to be carried out in public! All that thousands of dollars gone to waste! Nowadays, I'd rather put my money to cute, whimsical bags. They've got so much more character imo.
                Last edited by atypical; 06-04-2003, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jemay
                  i also tempted by a Gucci bag that Tinkling carrys around..... i jus like the design not the brand... but if get a fake one, it is too obvious and very LC??? :roll:
                  Gal,
                  u dont buy a mth of makeup can buy the bag liao!
                  Actually it's pretty lasting so quite worthwhile IMO,
                  i saw similar designs in far east plaza too..u can go check them out!

Comment

which gucci bag is this? link a pic pls

Originally posted by tinkling
                    Gal,
                    u dont buy a mth of makeup can buy the bag liao!
                    Actually it's pretty lasting so quite worthwhile IMO,
                    i saw similar designs in far east plaza too..u can go check them out!

Comment

I was very excited abt this collection before it was out and thought I shld perhaps get a wallet at least. Was one of those who queue up when it was launched here. I ended up empty handed. Agree that it is cute but I prefer classic stuff if I am buying that kind of money for it. And LVs are full of fakes everytime something is launched. So all the more I wldn't pay for it.

IMO, I wldn't pay hundreds for a fake either. Wld rather pay that kind of money for something more unique like a Lulu Guiness Bag or may be a classic Burberry bag...

Comment

Originally posted by bluebubble
                        which gucci bag is this? link a pic pls
                        Hey Stella,
                        This is the waist pouch...
                        http://www.makeupalley.com/account/p.../46319-29..jpg

Comment

Originally posted by meow123
                          I was very excited abt this collection before it was out and thought I shld perhaps get a wallet at least. Was one of those who queue up when it was launched here. I ended up empty handed. Agree that it is cute but I prefer classic stuff if I am buying that kind of money for it. And LVs are full of fakes everytime something is launched. So all the more I wldn't pay for it.

IMO, I wldn't pay hundreds for a fake either. Wld rather pay that kind of money for something more unique like a Lulu Guiness Bag or may be a classic Burberry bag...
                          Ya Lulu bags are cute!!! :wheee:
                          BTW only on peddar & Belle carries them?

Comment

Hey Stella,
                            This is the waist pouch...
                            http://www.makeupalley.com/account/p.../46319-29..jpg
                            love this one! but saw a lot of fake ones when i went Thailand...bet you can get nicer 'fakes' in Korea.... i think the same way as Jemay, would rather spend that amt of money on more clothes and make-up!

Comment

Ya Lulu bags are cute!!! :wheee:
                              BTW only on peddar & Belle carries them?
                              Yeap unfortunately yes.....

Comment

Working...
                              X