Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Le Coq Sportif

Hello people!!
    I've been looking for the french brand of sneakers. not sure it lecoqsportique is how it's spelt but it's the sneakers with a rooster on it...
    I've been seeing it around for some time... but when i finally decided to buy it, i cant find it in world of sports or royal sporting house .. and i cant recall where i used to see them
    Anyone knows where i could buy them?

http://www.lecoqsportif-jp.com/shoes/index.html
    i want arles!!!pink one!!
    Last edited by go66ess; 15-05-2003, 11:10 PM.

I spied them once in a "boutique" section in Isetan Scotts. I cannot remember what shop that was. It's a clothes shop but they had Le Coq displayed. Sorry to be so vague, looks like I am not helping much.

Comment

thank you! i'll go check it out at scotts then! at least i know where to start!

Comment

Originally posted by go66ess
        thank you! i'll go check it out at scotts then! at least i know where to start!
        i am tempted too. let me know if its comfortable.
        according to april's her world, Le coq sportif is available in royal sporting house. (no longer selling there?)
        in the stockists, it writes centrepoint, great world city and ngee ann city.

Comment

oh oh oh!!!
          i must check them all out! hehez.. thanx appleger.
          Tried royal sporting house at century square , world of sports at cineleisure and tampines mall last night.. and they didnt have it....

Comment

agnes b boutique has it, after all she designed le coq sportif. HK has a much wider and nicer range. hths. its available at istetan scotts 2nd floor

Comment

ok. Thank you so much people..!! i'm still crazy over it. Finally found one today but they ran out of sizes!! :piss:
              gonna try all the other places tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by go66ess
                ok. Thank you so much people..!! i'm still crazy over it. Finally found one today but they ran out of sizes!! :piss:
                gonna try all the other places tomorrow
                do update us..
                i want to check out too after my exam...which is like 1.5 weeks away............................

Comment

RSH at scotts and NAC do carry the brand, however they do not have the one that i want...
                  Agnes B has the male shoes but not the female ones...
                  Tryin to find if i can order it online or something, i'm dyin for it.... but in the mean time, probably i'll jus try to satisfy myself with a Gola one.
                  BTW, famous brands at peninsular do have them... u can check it out as they have more designs... but jus not my size... argh!

Comment

Go Annex heeren lvl 5 !chekkit!

Comment

it's definitely a good investment!!! trust me. it's very comfortable. i bought mine at hk last year. i wore it to work and my colleagues asked me where i bought. think they have ladies range (non-sneakers type), but too bad, dun think it's in asia.

Comment

I really love the red and pink one.. tried it on and it's so comfy!
                        However, they dont have it in my size.. had to settle for a Gola one. But if i ever chance upon one with the colour i like.. i'll grab it for suree!

Comment

the red and pink one looks nice!!!! bet it'll look nice with mini skirt!!

Comment

i spy i spy i spy.... i spy 2 groovy pairs of sneakers i like!

1) Montpellier NY - beige base, lime green trimmings
                            2) Limoges CV - aqua blue or orange

Comment

i like the bags and the sun visors! sneakers are comfortable? looks like must check them out as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X