Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flip flops / thongs / slippers

any nice ones like x:odus's? cos they don't last well i heard

X:odus ones are alright i guess, depending on the design that you choose. I have three pairs from there, 2 beaded and 1 leather/suede. The former's beads came off a wee bit but my friend repaired it for me. As for the latter pair, i adored it totally and was so sad when the strap broke. Guess it's the wear and tear as a result from gripping it between the toes. I've just gotten an pair of ballet flats from there and am so much in love with it

Anyway, back to your question. Other flipflops that i like and that lasts is from Reef. I have one with tiny flowers on the straps and another denim one. Both are comfy to wear and last well too.

Erm well, i only know those within the affordable price range. I'm sure that there are many others from high-end brands as well :huh:

Comment

Allure,
      I've almost given up hope on finding the perfect pair of flip flops..
      Comfy, stylish, long-lasting...

The ones i wear always go out of fashion fast!
      hahaha!!

Maybe you can buy one pair n try first lor, since they having sale now.
      Or buy other brands, like projectshop, for casual.
      Or pretty fit also have..
      Now is a good time to go shop around becos everywhere sale.

Comment

i had one pair i adored and wore it till it died on me... it was from footloose at heeren annex. but i don't think they carry it anymore.. fiona bought one too but hers' broke faster than mine

have one pair of x:odus which i eyed for a very long time and decided to splurge and get it.. not worth it IMO. i can't wear it too often as it gives me blisters (which it didn't when i first wore it..) so not value for money... but it does look pretty!

Comment

anyone knows if x:odus have any size 9 shoes/sandals/flipflops??

Comment

Originally posted by candeecake
            anyone knows if x:odus have any size 9 shoes/sandals/flipflops??

they should. their sizes go up to 42 which should be able to fit a size 9.

Comment

if you do go to bali, check out their flip flops. i bought 3 pairs (blue, black, beige) at $8 each. there are tons of shops selling these. nice and affordable.

Comment

Also in Bangkok. That's where I get most of my flip flops from. Cheap (S$8 max) and comfy. So pretty too, because you can get them covered in a range of fabrics, from satin Chinoiserie print, to gingham!

Comment

oh yes bali has really cheap and nice beaded flip flops. i bought tons back as presents for my friends and kept one for myself, wish i bought more though coz it's so comfortable!

Comment

Yep.. as joanna said. I got one in white leather.. i love it so much but it died on me. Now, im surviving on 2 flip flops. One from reef, pink straps with very nice base that feels a little like sponge... very comfortable, dries really fast and fit my feet so nicely i prefer to wear them to drive as compared to all other foot wear...
                    That i wear for beach wear or more casual..think it never goes out of trend!
                    And the other a black leather one from mphosis, to go with semi formal dressing.. nice elfish shape...

Comment

i love the flipflops and sandals at x:odus.. i've been patronising them eversince their Day 1!!!!!! I've juz send my pair of fish bones flip flops for repair quite some weeks ago but still have yet to receive any calls for collection Does any kind souls out there got their number? i miss my flippers badly

Comment

I like those sequinned slippers from TOSS.... but it seems like the colours are always out of stock.. or are they clearing everything and not bringing in new stock??

X-cessories has some nice beaded/sequinned slippers too!

Comment

where do u gals normally buy ur flip flops or sandals from?

Well I always have difficulty finding nice sandals or flip flops at affordable rates... meaning not exceeding $40 bucks.... where do u gals usually buy?

Normally mine are from charles and keith.. but their designs are quite limited

Comment

havaianas !!!
                            i'm lurving them to bits !

Comment

Passed by X:odus yesterday and saw their sandals/heels are really lovely

Comment

Working...
                              X