Waist pouches - passe ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waist pouches - passe ?

3 weeks ago, I went for belt shopping. Spotted a belt I like but it came with a waist pouch. I was clearly disappointed because the last time waist pouches was in "fashion", it was many many years ago.

This evening, saw a lady wearing one. Am not talking about the ones the aunties in the wet market wearing. Am talking about the more fashionable ones ! I know they are great for clubbing. But do you gals think it's "in" or worse still it's so "out"? I particular like the pouches with metal belts....
    Last edited by dolphin; 20-08-2003, 12:28 PM.

Hi stressed....

I don't think that waist pouch 's passe at all ...unless you are talking about those black small ones that aunties used when they go marketing on sundays ... or those that shop owners use to coleect money when they sell stuff .....

In fact , I think waist pouch can look quite hip.... especially the Gucci monogrammed ones like this one....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=15729

actually anything can be cool if u are confident enough to carry it off ... Just make sure u don't stuff wads of cash in it

Comment

Originally posted by chocolate
      Hi stressed....

I don't think that waist pouch 's passe at all ...unless you are talking about those black small ones that aunties used when they go marketing on sundays ... or those that shop owners use to coleect money when they sell stuff .....

In fact , I think waist pouch can look quite hip.... especially the Gucci monogrammed ones like this one....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=15729

actually anything can be cool if u are confident enough to carry it off ... Just make sure u don't stuff wads of cash in it
      hhmmmm.....very nice pouch *rubbing chin*.....

I don't mind storing wads of $50 notes in the pouch. But I don't have that many! But thanks for the suggestion. It gave me some ideas.....*rubbing chin again*

Comment

hmm stressed ,

my shopping habits is getting worst ... with ebay.com, auctions and so many great online shopping webbies......... I hope I *** tempt you any further ......

Comment

i think its rather convenient.. have my hands free to carry stuff and no need to keep worrying about my bag.. the gucci one though, i know a sweet here has a brown one

but i can't find a suitable one for myself..

Comment

Hi duckiee...

actually i have the brown one above too.... really like it but i can only use it when i *** have alot of things to carry.. it ****** fit only wallet , a small compact , handphone and small buch of keys without looking over stuffed....

hmm it comes in several differnt colours ... they got one in dark denim like this one incase you are interested:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&category=3006

ooo dear i m spreading my shopping disease

Comment

its wayyyy out of budget... so tempt me all you want! i know i'll never get it

Comment

Originally posted by duckiee
                its wayyyy out of budget... so tempt me all you want! i know i'll never get it
                Same same

Comment

I love the LV one. The SAs in Paris were all carrying them. They look pretty chic, imo.
                  Last edited by kare2711; 26-07-2003, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Doesn't mater if its 'in' or out', if it looks great on you, wear it anyway!

Comment

Saw a lady carrying a white gucci monogram one which looks lovely. Though not sure if it's authentic anot..

Comment

I have a LV lilac epi rochelle and I love it like crazy.

It is very convenient to go clubbing and shopping, and agree to sweetmango.

If it's great on you, wear it!!

Comment

lovely! but it looks rather slim? can't put much right?

so what's the damage? (i can always hope its in my small small budget!

Comment

oh i have the gucci one in brown. love it. keeps my hands free for the important stuff - SHOPPING!

but yeah i agree, it doesn't hold very much. i have to transfer my $ and cards to a smaller case to fit it in.

Comment

sarah jessica parker was wearing the gucci one (i think) in the 4th season of Sex and the City... looks pretty chic to me

i want....

Comment

Working...
                              X