Burberry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burberry

Hellos ! Can anyone tell me if Burberry Blue Label stuff are available in any retail store Hong Kong ?

I saw a few at this shop in Island Beverly (Causeway Bay).

Comment

hi hi dimples !
      island beverly is the shop name ? or the shopping complex name ?
      also, i heard that there's this shopping complex in HK which is alittle similar to far east plaza - do you happen to know where it's located ? thanks in advance !

Comment

Hi j0s1e267,

Island Beverly is the name of the shopping complex. It's directly opposite Sogo (Causeway Bay). I can't remember the name of the shop but it's on either the 2nd/3rd level.

There are many shopping complex with small little shops selling cute items. Not exactly sure which one is similar to Far East Plaza. Any idea if the building is in Hong Kong island or Kowloon? We can narrow the search this way.

Comment

Originally posted by j0s1e267
          hi hi dimples !
          island beverly is the shop name ? or the shopping complex name ?
          also, i heard that there's this shopping complex in HK which is alittle similar to far east plaza - do you happen to know where it's located ? thanks in advance !

I think i know which one u are referring to! It's not that, i think that one is near to TST cos i remembered glittery brought me to that shopping centre before and i love it! I don't remember seeing any shops selling the blue label bags. Hope i help in narrowing down your search.

Comment

hi dimples,
            thanks !!! i will check out Island Beverly. how are the shops in Island Beverly ? any tips on what to look out for ?? (i dunno where is that far east plaza like complex located ....)

hi lovedust,
            do you know where is that far east plaza like complex located in TST ? any particular shops to recc ???

i am getting quite excited

Comment

hi dimples,
              thanks !!! i will check out Island Beverly. how are the shops in Island Beverly ? any tips on what to look out for ?? (i dunno where is that far east plaza like complex located ....)
              The are many individual shops selling clothes, makeup and accessories(latest toys from Japan). Prices are very competitve if not cheaper than in the department stores. For the Blue Label items, I have seen bags, wallets and handkerchiefs.

Anything else you will be interested in?

Comment

hi lovedust,
                do you know where is that far east plaza like complex located in TST ? any particular shops to recc ???

i am getting quite excited

Sorry dear, i think you must ask cotters from HK. I'm not too sure myself cos there's so many shops there i was shopping madly and didn't remember the roads.

Comment

hi Dimples, thanks !!!
                  I am looking for clothes, bags, shoes, make-up etc etc., ! I don't really have a specific shopping list - except for cosmetics can't wait !

lovedust, no worries, i will be adventurous !

Comment

Have a good shopping trip, j0s1e267. Wish I could provide you with more information. Enjoy yourself.

ps. Besides the list, you should try some local cuisine. Food in Hong Kong is fantastic too.

Comment

oh yes ! it is going to be a eating, walking and shopping trip ! need to work out more before my trip loveeeeeeeeeeeeee food ! i am actually going end Dec so there will be nice cooling weather and hopefully some good deals

Comment

Hihi

My friend is going Tokyo soon, thought of asking her to getting the bag for me. Any idea where can she find burberry blue label in tokyo????

Comment

If i'm not wrong, this can be found at the Takashimaya Departmental Store over there ??
                          Last edited by Glossie; 06-03-2005, 11:26 AM.

Comment

hi ponine, thks for the valuable info
                            Last edited by Glossie; 06-03-2005, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Candy Pink Burberry London Bags

I want to buy the latest Burberry Candy Pink series. I am thinking to buy the sqaure shape sling one. You think what size is good?

Comment

Working...
                              X