www.pisa.com.hk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.pisa.com.hk

Have anyone tried the above mentioned? I want the burberry blue label badly.....

i like this burberry blue label wallet (see it here)

USD$186.... does the price sounds fine??? :note:

Comment

Oh..i chanced upon this website once upon a time too..

I was hesistant to buy because i'm not sure if the items are all authetic or not.

How about the shipping ?

Comment

ya, thats what my worry is too...

the shipping is free worldwide :bestwish

Comment

are you all looking at the burberry blue label too?

Maybe the HKG cotters could verify for us

Comment

I love Burberry's Blue Label too ! I find the design younger than the usual Burberry line.

I'm still harbouring dreams of buying it PERSONALLY in Japan though....

Comment

Ooh, any Cotters have bought stuff from this site and know whether the bags are genuine? I'm in with the small blue tote and the medium tote (either the beige or brown/pink).

Comment

Any updates, anyone bought from this website and has feedback to share?

Comment

Have not purchase from there but the prices they charge are horrendous! My friend got a medium Blue Label bag for SG$270 and they are charging like US$200+ for a medium one.

By the look of the bags, I think they are authentic. Mine is this in medium.

Comment

artichoke, I like your bag!
                    BTW, where did you friend got hers from? If I didn't get it wrong, blue label items are only available in Japan and HK right?

Comment

My friend got the bags from Tokyo. She goes there very often so she always got the chance to check out their boutique.
                      Blue Label items are only available in Japan, those selling in HK are imports bought from Japan thus the high price.

Comment

i am also seriously lemming for a blue label.

Wonder if taiwan sells them??

Comment

Originally posted by artichoke
                          My friend got the bags from Tokyo. She goes there very often so she always got the chance to check out their boutique.
                          Blue Label items are only available in Japan, those selling in HK are imports bought from Japan thus the high price.
                          I see! Then there's little chance I'll be able to lay my hands on one in near future.
                          Thanks for the clarification though! I'm extremely wary of fakes (and not good at telling the diff), so I'll probably want to buy right from the boutique instead of shops that import themselves.

Comment

OMG...they have this?!

http://www.pisa.com.hk/en_ProdDetail...=7&ProdId=5254

Comment

Rac, check out the details.

Condition : Used B :roll:

For that price, better buy a new one in Singapore

Comment

Working...
                              X