Puma bags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puma bags?

I had been surfing for sporty looking bags and was very attracted to the puma bags posted on ebay. The Puma online stores also feature very interesting looking one but too bad they arent shipped to Sgp

Jus want to check out if anyone knows about any local shops selling Puma accessories.

stadium at ngee ann stocks up on puma stuffs..don't think SG has a puma store though..world of sports also have if im not wrong..

and yeap..puma stuffs are nicer now..too bad SG has limited stuffs

Comment

I wanna get puma logo tees and sport jackets too, but don't know where to get them
      Last edited by satinchris; 29-01-2004, 11:04 AM.

Comment

I thought we can find Puma's stuff from World Of Sports and Royal Sporting House? they may not carry the full range though.

Comment

Originally posted by strawberry_lush
          I thought we can find Puma's stuff from World Of Sports and Royal Sporting House? they may not carry the full range though.
          Hmm... will drop by the shops tom. Keep you guys inform of my findings!!

Wish me good luck!

Comment

i supposed Peninsula plaza and Queensway shopping centre should have a lot of such Puma sporty stuffs.

Comment

Originally posted by satinchris
              I wanna get puma logo tees and sport jackets too, but don't know where to get them
              marina sq have their own outlets...

Comment

puma boutique is beside stadium at takashimaya and marina square there is one too if you want something different and unique go to venue is the limited edition puma shop at club st or ann siang rd somewhere around there just went there a week ago is right behind

Comment

Marine Square has a puma outlet. its opposite diva

Comment

There is a shophouse outlet at Club Street that sell Puma stuff that you don't find at Royal Sporting house and World of Sports. There's more of a designer range which is much more expensive. But the design is really different and i personally like it more.

But i have not gotten anything from them yet as i find it too expensive. If you have the extra budget and really like PUMA stuff. Can pop by Club Street to take a look. Its opposite Indochine.

Comment

Venue has another branch at Palais Renaissance too which also has their own set of exclusive puma bags , clothes and accessories. Also designer stuff puma as well.

I got myself a huge Puma Nuala shopping/gym city tote from Venue and its really very lasting and the material is good.

Comment

Working...
                      X