Tote Bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tote Bags

I'm searching for a big tote bag! Big enough to throw in an A4 size book.

Any recommendations?

heya! Are you looking for a normal looking one or a fancy and interesting one? For the plain types i usually get mine from projectshop...could try far east/auctions for fancier designs

Comment

Is Lesportsac totally unavailable in Singapore now? I have a bucket tote in a discontinued print and I love it - lightweight but sturdy. It's big enough for A4 sized objects, yes. Here's one in the latest print:

Comment

I always enjoyed Kipling's bag

Own one of these

Comment

I'm lemming for one tote bag from A&F! Maybe you can check it out!

Comment

Thanks for the input girls.

I'm looking for something with a little design. Not totally plain and yet not too fanciful

I 'm hard to please ain't i ?

Off to check out the A & F website!

Comment

ultra roomy and only $49

Comment

Erm..what's A & F in full ?

Can't remember the spelling to get to the website.

Comment

Thank you.
                  Last edited by Glossie; 21-02-2005, 07:32 PM.

Comment

You can get really nice tote bags to house A4 sizes almost everywhere in town!

Personally, i favour Project Shop, their bags last you a lifetime...Also check out the shops at Far East if you're a lil' low on budget~

Comment

Duckiee, this is lovely! Is this the addidas bag u gals were talking about?

But i can't find it at their hereen outlet? Where can i find this? Thanks

Comment

duckiee! i don't see this at Citylink Adidas anymore... wonder if it's all sold out??
                        Last edited by Glossie; 21-02-2005, 07:33 PM.

Comment

i bought mine @ the suntec outlet

you might want to try the centerpoint outlet too, SA told me that they would carry the most complete collection. not all shops carry the same stuff... and supposedly, the suntec outlet would no longer carry female stuff cause they're going to cater to the male crowd :roll: i think they stopped bringing in new female stock last week or the week before so call and ask before you go down?

Comment

hmm.. perhaps the Citylink mall one too, cos they had sooo many guys' stuff, and one pityful corner of girls' stuff. :roll:
                            Last edited by Glossie; 21-02-2005, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by islande
                              duckiee! i don't see this at Citylink Adidas anymore... wonder if it's all sold out??

Hi Duckie,
                              I saw this at the Tampines Mall outlet yesterday. fyi, only saw the black one.

Comment

Working...
                              X