Adidas Tetsuya Shoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adidas Tetsuya Shoes

hEy i saw these adidas shoes at hmm queensway shopping centRe and some adidas shops...hee....very nice eh...anyone found picts can post heRe? i cant seem to find it anywhere in the net...dono why....may i ??? ??? kind of shoes are these classified as? whats mary janes? hmm.....its not consider as pumps rite? hee hee....anyway can go check it out.....comes in pink black and red i ????.....

please check the ballet pumps thread. you can find pics there.

Comment

can't get the pink one...in my size US 6...any idea where still have? i ran to orchard adidas see...centrepoint..queensway all the shops dont have my size.........

Comment

how about calling the Adidas outlets instead of running around? saves alot of time.

Comment

you can also opt for reserving and they'll call you once the shoes are in. that's what some of the girls here did when the first shipment ran out.

Comment

i did ask the queensway's SAs i asked if there's any stocks coming in....they say its limited...so no..........so i didnt bother to ask them to help ?? reserve...so sad..........ya i would call up the adidas shop to ask....thanks............hopefully i can find my pair........thanks....

Comment

I think the best way would be to ask the SA tp help you call and check for the availability in all the adidas outlets.

By the way, there is also an Adidas outlet in Heeren Level 2 and a small corner at OG Orchard Point. These are not as "hot" as Centrepoint and Ngee Ann City so maybe you can try your luck there ?

Comment

thanks for all your hELP!!! i would call tmr!! thanks thanks.......hee hopefully i can find mine...

Comment

Adidas Tetsuyu Look-alike

Hi gals....sorry to keep posting regarding this thread...hmm recently i saw a girl wearing an Adidas Tetsuyu look-alike....its white and pink...but there's only 2 straps across...and the front portion of the shoe does not have the pink like the tetsuyu...its very nice...anyone seen it anywhere??? guess it might be cheaper.....a rather good alternatives....it doesnt look like imitation...because there's no adidas logo at the back....just like any other ordinary mary janes....just that design wise..abit similar....hee hee....hopefully someone got some idea!!!!!! *prays*

Comment

i guess no one has any idea what im talking about....

Haha...anyway...i've saw a pair of look-alike at barcode(bugis)..saw the sales girl wearing it....looks nice on her....but the color selection very limited.....havent yet to try....will go try it...but i still prefer pink........still searching............................. :huh:

Comment

i saw Bata has some look-alikes.

Comment

You can try walking around Toa Payoh. My colleague bought one from there and looks so much alike!

Comment

hi!!! really??? toa payoh has theM? my house is near toa payoh....would go down sometime to see........is it nice? what color are your colleague wearing? ahaha....really similar? with the straps across? i lurrVeeee it!!! thanks

Comment

recently spotted some le coq sportif tetsuya lookalikes. v comfy and well padded too.

Comment

Originally posted by cUppucino
                              hi!!! really??? toa payoh has theM? my house is near toa payoh....would go down sometime to see........is it nice? what color are your colleague wearing? ahaha....really similar? with the straps across? i lurrVeeee it!!! thanks
                              yap... IIRC.. but i think her's is a laced up kind. in white and navy blue. But looks really good. The shoe cutting makes the feet look dainty.

Comment

Working...
                              X