Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mary Janes

Hi gals,
    Need help here....anybody knows where to get plain leathery white flat mary janes? with some little designs...its ok..and also do post places to get nice mary janes...haha...thanks

Hiya,

Campers has some pretty nice ones, so does Zara.

HTH

Comment

campers? where is it located? whats the price range? don't want to get one that's too ex.....

zara mary janes....i saw before....not very nice....quite plain...i saw a punk pink one the last time i went....its w/o a strap in the middle......just slip on......

Comment

Camper is located at Raffles city and at Takashimaya, it's exorbitant, expect to pay about $255 -$310 for campers in SG

Comment

Ya...Camper has lots of nice mary janes but really ex, unless willing to splurge....I saw one in the Seventeen mag its red and really , but unfortunately, its something that I'll probably cant afford for now. Acutally, saw some nice ones at Mertro, can try check it out....I think the brand is Bon Bons or something, VERY COMFY

Comment

i dont know whether it is still applicable but BATA (buy and throw away ) used to have some nice mary janes (think Marie Clarie)

Comment

I've recently bought a pair of Mary Janes from M.A.D. shoes for approx $20+. Black with one small polka-dot white ribbon at the front. Luv it lots! M.A.D. shoes has some other Mary Janes design at decent prices; do check it out there.

Comment

can try dept stores like metro and tangs.
                and also vivie at far east level one and vivi at takshimaya.

Comment

You can always check out FEP for the many affordable shoes sold there. The designs are usually trendy. I love shoe-shopping there but my feet always hurt and I have to settle for more conservative comfy shoes.

Comment

hi, perhaps u can try Gripz @ FEP, i think they have cute and classy mary janes. The designs are usually quite special and the colours are quite innovative as well, usually costs abt 49.90-69.90 per pair. If u are not on a tight buget, try getting them!

Comment

Check out Barcode, located at Bugis Junction and FEP

Comment

hey where's FEP?
                        i bought a pair from MAD.. didn't last long. maybe a month or so after wearing it 5 times a week.

Comment

oops... u don't mean far east plaze do u? is tha quality good though?
                          as for campers, anyone know if DFS has them?

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbaby
                            oops... u don't mean far east plaze do u? is tha quality good though?
                            as for campers, anyone know if DFS has them?

Nope, they don't have them.

Comment

Hmm... give yourself some choices. Walk around FEP and Bugis village. I'm pretty certain you can find a pair you like from both places.

Comment

Working...
                              X