Jelly Bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelly Bags

This seems to be one of the 'hottest' fashion itms in town... is a copycat version of the famous Hermes Birkin bag.... Does anyone owns this?

yep i do! a false one tho' from FEP.

Comment

A Jelly Kelly? It's quite cute, but definitely a fad thing. Still it can be fun if you just get a cheap one that you can throw aside next season.

Comment

i think i'm the only one here who doesn't like this. i don't like the candy colours. don't shoot me.

Comment

the fake ones are selling at yahoo auctions.

Comment

Originally posted by michannat
            i think i'm the only one here who doesn't like this. i don't like the candy colours. don't shoot me.
            For a bag collector and lover like myself, it's strange to say I don't quite fancy these too.

Comment

i heard from my friend (who owns one) of the strong plastic smell that comes from the bag. She has to spray perfume to get rid of it once in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by strawberry_lush
                i heard from my friend (who owns one) of the strong plastic smell that comes from the bag. She has to spray perfume to get rid of it once in a while.
                Yep.. but i just bear with it.

Comment

I always thought this kind of material turns yellow easily.

Comment

I like the candy colours but i think a lot of people who know me will :puke: if they see me carrying it.

Comment

Originally posted by cUpcake23
                      the fake ones are selling at yahoo auctions.

It's ridiculous how much they're selling this for on yahoo... I was at the hyatt inspira sale last week and jelly bags were going off at $29. Actually planned to get one but the moment I reached the place, I saw everyone holding onto a jelly bag and I banished the thought of buying it immediately. Can you imagine how you're gonna carry the same bag as so many other pepople?

Comment

Hi, i went to taka last week and saw Chomel having a range of jelly bags but i am not sure if they are the jelly bags u gals meant.
                        Chomel have it many candy colours , but i like the lilac one best.
                        but if u ask me, i wouldn't buy it cos i think it is just cute and sweet, not very functional as the bag is quite heavy even without any stuff inside. :choice:

Comment

heh heh hate to be a follower but i got a fuschia one! love the jelly kelly and will use it as often as poss since i don't know when the trend will die out

got it from FEP too. don't want to spend too much on a fad item

Comment

Originally posted by Sharon
                            heh heh hate to be a follower but i got a fuschia one! love the jelly kelly and will use it as often as poss since i don't know when the trend will die out

got it from FEP too. don't want to spend too much on a fad item

heyyy so do i! fuschia and from FEP!! gosh let's hope we don't carry the same bag and wear the same mary janes when we next meet up dear!

Comment

Originally posted by stressed
                              For a bag collector and lover like myself, it's strange to say I don't quite fancy these too.
                              I so agree with Stressed.

When I was in Italy last year (S'pore is just damn slooooow), there were so many gals carrying it. So out of curiousity (I always do), I went to search for it. It was costing Euro 99 or something like that. Gosh, I would never pay a price for that man!

Comment

Working...
                              X