Luella Bartley bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luella Bartley bags

My lemming was awoken by babyflite's post in the fashion lemmings thread... Oh dear. Anyone know if this is available in SG? If I can't afford them (selling for over USD800 on ebay!!!!!) then I want to at least go to the store and commune with them for a while... Yes very stalkerish I know

*Pining away for a Luella Baby Giselle...*

The Baby Giselle is gorgeous! But it is rather pricey. I think it's slightly cheaper in the UK, but still going for 395 quids.

Comment

:choice: It's hate or love Erica, but it's thanks to her that I'm lemming for a Baby Giselle too! It's so difficult to find them online even, and I like the pink one posted. It's totally g.o.r.g.e.o.u.s!

Comment

Oh yes the baby Giselle is soooo cute. I bet this trend will hit Singapore in a few months' time. Just like the Jelly bag trend.

Found this similar-looking one from asos. Not exactly cheap too at 55 pounds before int'l shipping

Comment

Yup there are quite a few replicas on ebay too but also much too expensive :'(

Bids usually end at about USD100 then must factor in exchange rate, shipping...

Taka had quite a few credible-looking Kelly replicas some time back. Maybe they'll do some Luellas too.

Comment

Luella trend is catching up. Even juicy couture has a luella look-alike.

Comment

I saw in japanese magazine that JC is very popular now over there and they have this pink version too. Pretty!!!!

Comment

I think out of all the lookalikes, the JC one is probably the nicest. Also also the most expensive one I should think.

Comment

Originally posted by babyflite
                  I think out of all the lookalikes, the JC one is probably the nicest. Also also the most expensive one I should think.

Boohoo, i think i can only dream of owning one in my dreams. :roll:

Comment

Luella can now be found at the new Club21 store at Paragon (where Escada used to be).

Big ones cost around $1600+ and pink is still in stock.

Comment

Aww Linda. I can't decide if that is good or bad news.

It's so expensive at $1600. If i have $1600 to burn, i would have bought my beloved LV Trouville instead.

Comment

$1600? Sigh, somehow i ask myself is it really worth so much.

Comment

Spotted knock-offs at FEP!

Comment

Originally posted by ponine
                            Aww Linda. I can't decide if that is good or bad news.
                            That's good news for sure. Hooray to more choices and thank goodness I find the big one too big and heavy for me.

Comment

Originally posted by lovedust
                              I saw in japanese magazine that JC is very popular now over there and they have this pink version too. Pretty!!!!
                              Lovedust. They were released in Japan as early as the Jelly bags period rite? Somewhere shortly after Barbie Quilt Bags i tik.

My SIL bott knock-outs for Gisele, Jelly & Bowler from Jap. No one wanted to take the Gisele. Now i bang head!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X