Spencer and Rutherford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spencer and Rutherford

I thought there used to be a thread on this brand here but can't seem to find it after searching and so i started a new one here!

I really like some of their very exquisite-lloking bags. Any idea where i can get them in Singapore?

I love Spencer & Rutherford. A little disappointed with their latest S/S collection though, the bags are not as nice and detailed as the previous few seasons.

Comment

Yupz Erica!

I still remember your S &R loot! Love the Apple Crunch bag you bought. So lovely i must say.

Comment

lol! you've got a good memory my dear. anyway i remember cozycot used to be listed as a stockist, i dunno whether it still is or not though.

Comment

Since the Apple Crunch is off-season, any chance of it being on sale ?

I wish there is a S & R shop in Singapore..

Comment

If it's still available it will definitely be on sale. In fact when I got mine it was at a sale price too.

Comment

wow, lovely bags!

Comment

Originally posted by babyflite
                If it's still available it will definitely be on sale. In fact when I got mine it was at a sale price too.
                How much did you pay for that particular one?

Comment

Can't remember the exact price, but it was around $200+. RRP was around $500 or so.

Comment

Colette used to bring in some of the S&R pieces IIRC.

Comment

i think the shop next to Colette has madamoiselle pieces. haven't been there in ages so could be wrong.

Comment

Oh.. GREAT news indeed!

I am hopping they would bring in more of their classic designs because the new season collection don't appeal to me. :eh:

Comment

Ponine, you've got to be kidding. I utterly their Spring collection!

Comment

Actually I wasn't too into the last collection (Spring Summer 04/05) but they got some really gorgeous designs in the latest A/W 05 collection.

Comment

But it's not up on their website.

So, Erica, does it mean that the Spring/Summer collection is on sale now?

Comment

Working...
                              X