Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kare2711
    replied
    Told you I played with it for a very long time.

Leave a comment:

• LittleLambie
    replied
    Wow....you even remembered the price!

Originally posted by kare2711
    Not lambie, but the one she bought goes for $529.
    Last edited by LittleLambie; 16-03-2005, 10:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• teiko
    replied
    Ack! Well, it's unique

Leave a comment:

• kare2711
    replied
    Not lambie, but the one she bought goes for $529.

Leave a comment:

• teiko
    replied
    littlelambie-> What's the damage??

Leave a comment:

• LittleLambie
    replied
    Yes it was displayed there too.....go see it! But I reckon it'll look flat if I didn't put enough things in, cos the body is soft. And I don't usually have a lot of things to bring out. The opening is very small. (Laura Ashley had similiar designs, minus the ribbons for a 1/5 of the price) And my SO says it looks very crumpled.....

But it is definately more casual than mine.
    Last edited by LittleLambie; 16-03-2005, 03:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• kare2711
    replied
    Was that one display there? I didn't see it. I like that too!

Leave a comment:

• LittleLambie
    replied
    Haha....then I shall check for fingerprints later!

Did you saw this too? I had a tough time deciding the two:

For my previous post, I liked the second one......the third one will be bit too long IRL......the pics are quite misleading IMO.....

Leave a comment:

• kare2711
    replied
    Hey, the first one was what I 'played' with the most at the booth!

Leave a comment:

• LittleLambie
    replied
    Ok I'm weak......was having lunch with my SO and was drawn back to the S & R booth......wanted to order some nicer ones from their brochure but mostly were OOS in Australia and the newer range is not available for order.

So I got this in the end......

Lemming for this:

and this:

Leave a comment:

• babyflite
    replied
    You can't buy direct from the S&R website. However you can call up one of the stores in Sydney and see if they will do an international order. I know they ship domestically for phone/fax orders but not sure about international.

Leave a comment:

• kare2711
    replied
    Lamb, I'm actually quite surprised they actually sell off the display pieces too.

Yes, I agree. Not cheap. And I wonder often if it's worth it to buy at retail prices.

Actually right now, at the fair, if you fancy anything, you can 'order' by looking at the catalogue, and they will send to you from Australia, no extra charges.

Leave a comment:

• LittleLambie
    replied
    Just saw the range at Raffles City.....sadly they've left nothing interesting. :roll:

Moreover the prices they are selling are also not cheap......can we actually buy direct from the website? Do they ship to SIN? I want their bags very badly....so lovely....
    Last edited by LittleLambie; 15-03-2005, 11:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• babyflite
    replied
    Actually, S&R range from about AU$300+ for the smaller bags to AU$600+ for the largest Louisa style bags so SG$500+ is not too bad. Of course it depends on which style it is.

So yeah RRP for S&R bags in Australia are not cheap. I only buy them during their clearance sale where most bags are under $300.

Leave a comment:

• kare2711
    replied
    Was told that the bags cost around $500++ on the average. Which is still pretty ex, I think, as compared to what we can get in Aus?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X