JWest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JWest

Do u know where can i buy thier shoes beside Taka store?

there're jwest boutiques at raffles city shopping centre and scotts shopping centre.

Comment

They also have an outlet at Centrepoint!

I have some of their shoes and i love their simple classy designs.

I like their workwear shoes. I swear that their covered heels make my broad-like-pig tooters feet looks much slimmer.

Comment

there is a JW shoes section in Isetan Scotts.

Comment

which country it comes from?

Comment

apparantly JWest is a local brand, n JWest means Jurong West! The english papers featured the brand some time back, so..

Comment

Are JWest shoes comfortable? Some very pretty shoes make my feet blister like mad. :roll:

Comment

They fit ok on me. Nothing fantastically comfy but no blisters or anything from their covered shoes.

However, one of their covered shoe i bought with silver inner-lining actually runs and so it end up tinting my stockings. But it's only for the first few wears that it's like that.

One thing though, their shoes are expensive for a local brand. But nice designs i like.

Comment

JWest= Jurong West?? it seems their shoes quite expensive ***.. Made in Spore.....

Comment

it's a local brand but not sure where it is made in.

i like some of the designs but they're pretty expensive. saw a pair of heels going at $100. i usually head to URS for a cheap shoe fix.

Comment

Love their designs! They're quite comfy too. I just wished they weren't so ex, or had more sales

Comment

I am still lemming one of their covered shoes. Tried it at Taka with saresha...but found the sole abit hard...meaning the balls of feet may hurt after wear. Also afraid it may give me blisters as most covered shoes do.
                        But I have to agree with Ponine, they do have the slimming effect...I have pig trotters legs

Comment

frankly speaking if its local i think its rather ex...

Comment

I don't agree that local brand must equal cheap. Their shoes are not made locally, and quality-wise a cut above URS. I mean, does anyone think Nine West shoes are made in the USA??

Anyway, I will buy JWest again. FWIW, my other faves are Nine West, URS, and the new Novo (by RSH). I don't wear C&K and shoes of that price range because they KILL my (wide, flat) feet.

Comment

I agree that local need not mean cheap. The design and quality is more important than the origin of the brand since most are actually manufactured in low-cost places anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X