ipanima bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ipanima bags

Hey just wondering if anyone heard of ipanima bags?
    Thinking of getting one. They look really gorgeous.
    http://ipanima.com/

hmmm nobody heard of them?

Comment

The designer is from vietnam right? They dont state the price of the bag online and from the looks of it, I think it must be steep.
      Pretty unique pieces they have.

Comment

Clodette at Shaw Center carries a very small range of Ipa-Nima bags mostly the beaded and few embroidered ones. I was attracted to the designs of the bag which I first saw from some travel magazines brought back by my husband from his travels to Vietnam.

Upon closer look though, I was put off by the so so craftsmanship of the bag. Looks to me like some mass produced bags for mass market. The embroidered ones (done by machine) have so many loose threads around and the materials used are of inferior quality.

I don't know if it's just me, but I'm very particular about the quality of a merchandise. For me the beauty of a beaded or embroidered bag lies in the craftsmanship.

Go have a look and check it out yourself. Clodette is at the 3rd level of Shaw Center. They also carry other locallly designed bags and a few pieces from Italy and Isabella Fiore's. HTH.
        Last edited by asarinas; 30-11-2004, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Glossie hmmm. Hopefully you can view it soon. It's really pretty the bags.
          Gink is right. The brand is from Vietnam. It is available at this shop called Quintessential at Mandarin Shopping Arcade and I think the bags in their shop costs about $300-400. Hmm maybe they have cheaper ones cos i only look at one bag. But they are really unique and so gorgeous. So I am wondering if anyone here heard about them.

Comment

oh asarinas. I didn't notice that! I always go gaga over the designs and overlook all this flaws. I will have to look more closely before I get one. And I thought they should be good cos from the website it says Hillary clinton is a big fan as well.

Comment

like these...

they sure are expensive!
              Last edited by Helethea; 03-12-2004, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Since they are made in Vietnam, do they have a shop there??

Comment

I the clutches and little carriers at Quintessential. I know mich is one big fan of the bags there.

Comment

lovedust is so right! i was just going to post that you can find these at Quintessential when i saw the thread title. bags don't come cheap though. they also have a small selection of Spencer and Rutherford (and i really mean small) and Loop bags (maybe one or 2 designs). but i do love all my bags from there so far. i try to buy those which are not available online which i believe should be cheaper if you get people to share s+h.

Comment

How do you buy it online? Is there a particular webby for it?

Comment

i the luggage series but reading the previous post it's sure expensive :Doh:
                        any cheaper alternative?

Comment

i just went to the webby.. the bags are pretty unique!!

but woah, if you gals were mentioning the prices are ranging from $300++ ??

It's pretty steep

Comment

Working...
                          X