• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rougeonline.com

EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW

YOU are invited to the Exclusive Preview of ROUGE New Arrivals. Come and
    be one of the first to preview and purchase the fabulous new arrivals
    over a nice cuppa on a leisure Sunday afternoon.

Date :
    5 December, 2004 (Sunday), 1-6pm
    One day only - mark your calendar now!

Venue :
    Essential Brew Caf?
    269 Holland Avenue, Holland Village

Exclusive Preview Highlights:
    - 10-15% OFF new arrivals
    - 20-50% OFF past season items
    - 10% OFF total bill at Essential Brew
    - Essential Brew vouchers for all guests (while stocks last)

Payment Information:
    On the day of the Exclusive Preview, we accept CASH ONLY.

RSVP :
    Limited capacity only. RSVP for you and your friends now to avoid
    disappointment! Click on the link to RSVP :
    http://www.rougeonline.com/test/masq...party_rsvp.asp

For more details, click here :
    http://www.rougeonline.com/efliers/i...ov_preview.jpg

anyone going? i wanna go but no company.

hi Rion, they have very interesting bags but most of them are sold out! $70 for a tote, well... kind of steep.

Is it only RSVP? Do you know where actually is essential brew cafe?

Comment

i'm going! anyone else?

Comment

I got the same e-mailer too. I'll be going with Jemay, and maybe 2 more girls.

Comment

what time ya arriving? meet u ladies there?

Comment

i got work at 2pm, HV is near my work place, i guess lets reach EARLY again like 1230pm?

Comment

i have no problem. early bird catches the worm. dun wanna miss out good stuffs

Comment

did you girls receive this? the Preview has been postponed!

ROUGEONLINE EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW POSTPONED!

Our new arrivals from New York have decided to stopover at Tokyo for a holiday, so the Exclusive Preview will be postponed to 12 Dec, Sunday (5 Dec cancelled).

Thank you all for your patience, it will definately be worth the wait!

Date :
                12 December, 2004 (Sunday), 1-6pm
                One day only - mark your calendar now!

Comment

Ok good. 12dec, we see how again

Comment

Wow payday! But nothing[yet] seems to catch my eyes for now.

Comment

ha ha ha... pay day for me too.... hmm....
                      (this don't sound too good.... think i better put aside a portion of my pay before i spend it all dere!)

Comment

Who is going tomorrow?

Comment

Just came back from the party. Nothing impressive. Came back empty handed But i like the cafe a lot, is good to hold our next gathering there

Comment

Irresponsible Merchant To Note - Rouge Online.com

Just to share my own experience with all. I have ordered a bag from rouge online on 12 apr 2006, apying by credit card payment. The payment has been processed which I have confirmed with the bank. However, I did not receive any email confirmation from them for days. So finally on 17 apr, I sent them an email.
                            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            17 Apr 2006 (my email to rouge)

hi there,

i hv placed an order online for Elysee Clutch - Brown by Pink Church. however, i hv yet to hear from you. pls revert status asap.

Payment by credit card. Transaction details:
                            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Got a reply from them only on 18 Apr 2006 (email from rouge)

Our apologies, we are currently out of stock for this item but am in the process of reordering.
                            The item will come this weekend. Please advise if you would want to exchange for another item or if you would want to wait.

Cheers,
                            Darcy
                            Customer sevice
                            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            18 Apr 2006 (my reply to them on the same day)

Hi Darcy,

I shall wait for the new stock to arrive. Please let me know the delivery date so that I can arrange someone to be home.

Just a feedback to note. This is my 1st time ordering from your site and quite disappointed with your system. How can an order be put through when there is no existing stock for the item ordered? It just does not feel too good especially payment is made via online using credit card. Response is also way too slow. In fact, as a customer, I have to go around checking what has happened to my order and only to find out that item is now out of stock.

Hope that the whole transaction will be pleasant at the end.
                            20 Apr 2006 (my email to them again)

Hi Darcy,

Did you or did you not get my email? Would really appreciate some form of reply to indicate if you hv got my email.

Did not hear from them any further ,despite my email to them again on 20 Apr.

Comment

finall got my clutch today after coming close to 2weeks...

got a call fr rouge this afternoon. got to speak to another lady, who was apologetic abt the whole incident. she gave some reasons like she was overseas and the other lady wasn't too sure of what to do etc.

anyway, i did not kick a big fuss over the phone either. but told her that whatever reasons there might be, there is no excuse not to keep a customer informed.

she had delivered the clutch bag to me personally in the evening. it was nicely packed in their rouge bag. there was a packet of nougats with compliments & a note to apologize again for the whole incident.

i am glad its over. the clutch bag is lovely.

however, i wld suggest for those who wanna get their stuff, to drop them an email before making payment.

Comment

Working...
                              X