Selling shoes/heels online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling shoes/heels online

Has anyone sell heels online and gotton request to try on the shoes before buying???

Yep I have gotten such request before. If they are meeting up near my place, then I don't mind bringing it for them to try.

Comment

hmmm i always think selling shoes online is hard

Comment

yup,i think it's hard.

basically, i think u can only sell it off if u priced it cheap or ppl won't be willling to buy as they may not be able to wear the shoes comfortably.

i have manged to sell of one pair so far only n i sold it at $9. it was my mum's vincci shoes which she bought at $30.

Comment

What if they come with smelly dirty feet??

Comment

Originally posted by baobei
            What if they come with smelly dirty feet??
            hahah....

Comment

Personally I wouldn't buy shoes online. The shoes I get must be new and only worn by me!

Comment

I also don't like the idea of buying shoes online unless they are still brand new with tags. Can't imagine fitting into a pair of shoes with all the dirts and bateria left by the previous owner. i'm a hygiene freak myself. :puke:
                Tried selling shoes online and thought it's rather difficult. I do encounter people wanting to meet up just to fit and view the shoes. Rather hard for me as I'm working on a rostered shift, unless they pop by somewhere at my convenience. Some will just ask for the length of the shoe and gauge from there.

Comment

actually, i myslef will also buy shoes only if they are brand new... =)

Comment

I've never bought 2nd hand shoes before, but not adverse to it if its in good condition.

Comment

Working...
                    X