Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xue
    replied
    HEATWAVE is great! Forgot all about it until we chanced upon it in Lucky Plaza. Ended up snapping two pairs of shoes (strappy black stilettos and black pointy 3-inch shoes with a ribbon) for S$55! Lovely shoes, very comfy, and best of all VERY CHEAP!!!

Leave a comment:

• chiri
    replied
    another thing.. i quite like shoes from heat wave.. the slippers they have are comfy and affordable... never bought the high and pointed heels before so not too sure about them.. but the flats are definitely comfortable!

urs have comfy shoes too.. but lately the designs are not my cup of tea.. their leather strappy heels are

Leave a comment:

• chiri
    replied
    my friend sent me the website too! some of the designs are soo cute! but i've given up on covered shoes. they always make my toes hurt like mad.

another victim of trendy zone's covered shoes! gave me bad blisters at the back..

side tracking from the discussion of covered shoes, anyone knows where to get nice and comfy strappy sandels? my friend owns this pair from heat wave which i like sooo much.. but it's very old stock and they don't have it in the shops anymore. just wondering where to get nice looking strappy sandels.. need them to go with my 3 quarters bottom and skirts! TIA!

Leave a comment:

• vernis
    replied
    Walk The Dog walked until price dropped to $29.90 at FEP ah!!!

Leave a comment:

• vernis
    replied
    sorry, pardon me.

It simply just a harmless remark to say not impressive. tik this is best translation i can think off now. sorry again. made u confused.

U seen the Chinese lady shoe seller b4? Her stall is directly opposite Venus.
    i want to get heels from her. Now clueless her whereabout.

Leave a comment:

• raebelasian
    replied
    Originally posted by vernis
    Shop is turn left from Sportslink? Different if is that shop, they sell quite gaoxiao stuff.

Yes, I think it's the same shop we are talking about! All I noticed was the name of the shop but not the shoes.

Ermmm...what 'gaoxiao'? Mind adding a translation to it?

Leave a comment:

• vernis
    replied
    i received confirmation that pointy shoes are back. i asked a shoe importer earlier. But the round stuff can still last a couple of months.

Leave a comment:

• vernis
    replied
    Shop is turn left from Sportslink? Different if is that shop, they sell quite gaoxiao stuff.

Talking abo the stretch, at times there is a Chinese lady who sells shoes she self-import from China, HK. Not bad. btw 15 to 30 for shoes abit similar to The Shoebox. She is not always there... :roll:

Leave a comment:

• raebelasian
    replied
    I saw a shoe shop at Tampines named Shoe Box. Didn't check out the shoes as I was in a hurry so I'm not very sure if this Shoe Box carries the same design as the website.

This shop is near to the bus interchange. You know the new shopping area they have over at Tampines Interchange.

Leave a comment:

• vernis
    replied
    Reply from The ShoeBox on their discount T&C :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The discount schemes apply are follows

For example :
    1st Pair $39.90 (no discount)
    2nd Pair $37.90 (20% discount)
    3rd Pair $35.90 (50% discount)

As u can see from the above, the discount is applicable to the lower of
    lowest pair of shoes. And the discount is only limit up to the 3rd pair
    of shoe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HTH!!!!

Leave a comment:

• vernis
    replied
    Lovedust, u so lucky. Although mine thick-skinned now but still get empty blisters at times. Those w/o fluid, just popped out blisters. No pain but itchy hand me will peel them.

Leave a comment:

• lovedust
    replied
    Yeah, seriously gals, not once! Maybe my feet is made for all kinds of shoes. Bring it on! feet i have!

Oh actually only once am i bleeding from i don't know, was it a cut or something. It was caused by this URS slippers with crystals forming a heart in the middle. THAT HORRIBLE PAIR! I dumped it to the darkest corner of my shoe cabinet.

Leave a comment:

• vernis
    replied
    Aiyaya

Hope no need to Q like mad at the Arden sale two weeks ago.

Leave a comment:

• reldyn
    replied
    Originally posted by lovedust
    I wonder if i'm the only lucky one. I never once had any blisters with trendy zone's shoes. Teehee!
    oh dear, i sure hope i'm as lucky as lovedust, or else :Doh:

Leave a comment:

• jo_ee
    replied
    wow vernis you really have sharp eyes! thanks for sharing your opinions!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X