Ankle / Toe socks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ankle / Toe socks

I'm looking for ankle-cut socks to go with my new MNG sneakers. Besides pasar malams, where do you get your favourite socks from?

I'm looking for quality, because I once bought a few pairs from Carrefour, and my goodness, they cannot absorb perspiration!

err.. what abo the mega socks counter at Taka L3? Near the silver counter one.

many many lengths & patterns there, even got those that can make our legs like mosquito legs ones.

Comment

i used to get mine from esprit [they came in a few colours & absorbs pespiration quite well]. cheaper than nike & adidas. not sure if they still have them though since it has been quite awhile! otherwise, it's nike & adidas for me!

Comment

i like nike's ankle socks. they're thick, cute and absorb perspiration really well!

Comment

i can help u get renoma socks at $4.50 pair. not sure how much they selling outside but think around $9?

let me know if ya want it. PM me. they absorb perspiration, anti-bacteria and very soft too.

Comment

i think nike socks are terrible in quality! :puke:

Comment

my ankle socks are from converse, ripcurl and roxy. these can absorb perspiration well comfy stuff!

Comment

get some cheap ones from the metro sale!

Comment

Taka 3rd Level, there's a corner that sells socks, hats, hankies and the likes of it? I bought some from there before. Otherwise its Espirit, some from the ex-Miss Selfridge. Can't recall where the rest are from...

Comment

Cheap Socks

anyone know where i can get cheap n good ankle socks n also toe socks?

thanx on advance! =)

Comment

I remember seeing toe socks in Carrefour. Not sure how much though.

Comment

i got mine from mini toons... there are 3 for $5... all ankle length and comes in alot of designs n colors..
                        Not bad cause i wear them to gym to work out all the time...

Comment

Century square got this small shops that sells great socks. It's located at level 3 , right at the corner. I bought mine at 3 for $10. The material's really soft and best of all , they last me a long time

Comment

i love toe socks!

Comment

Working...
                            X