Clubbing bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clubbing bag

what kind of bag you all carrying for clubbing?

Small sling bag So that I don't have to pay any bag deposit and defintely better access to my things and not worrying abt me losing my bag.

Comment

any place that sells nice ones? haha

Comment

I like the simple triangular flip over envelope sling from Blood Bros

Comment

Friend bought a nice retro print type clutch bag from Nine West which has long strap that can be taken out for clubbing!!

Good for dinner & clubbing date!

Comment

then what kind of thing you will put it in your clubbing bag?

Comment

I bought my sling bag at Bugis, but my bag definetely out for formal wear or dinner.

Bugis sells lots of cheap and nice ones. I put hair brush, my lip gloss & lip balm, facial blotter, hp, coin pouch aka wallet.

Comment

i also want to buy 1 of those..good for putting light stuff..are bugis's once those stringy kind? that type cannot hold much weight, it snapped off once after i carried my hp and wallet around..

i think project blood ones are quite common..hehe..fussy here..

any other nice ones?

Comment

i thought of buying small sling bag too. because it is small and easy to carry but don't know what type is suitable and where to buy. anyone can post the picture here for reference?

Comment

My clubbing bag is this black-grey twist-top sling from Marcx. Super cheap at less than $15 and versatile enough to use it for dinner dates. I tend to stuff only my money, credit card, lipstick, handphone and house key in it as it is very small.

Comment

I think clutches are pretty cool for clubbing (not that I go clubbing much though). I just bought a silver clutch and I'm gonna attach a sequin applique to it

I'm rather minimalistic so I'll usually just stuff my lipgloss, handphone and credit card into my clubbing bag.

Comment

is it conveniece to bring a clutch? what you will do to your clutch if you going dancing or do other thingS?

Comment

sling ones or small shoulder ones. can either leave it at a bag counter or i'll just hand on to them since they are small n can hang on me easily. =)

Comment

as long as the bag matches my clothes, i'll bring it.. after all i usually leave my stuff at the bags counter, or a friend's car....

Comment

Wristlet!!

Comment

Working...
                              X