Celine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celine

hehe...just bought this bag today, I am still excited now!!!
    guess the price? only $590....i love the buckle and the gathers...

was lemming another one as well...cannot find a pic in denim but it looks like this..
    but in the end thought the smaller one suits my small frame better

Celine is still an under-rated brand in singapore IMHO...actually they are famous for the Boogie Bag i would love to have one someday...i am so happy...i cannot sleep yet....but cannot use the bag yet, will keep for CNY!!! hehe
    Last edited by bee; 09-01-2005, 12:58 AM.

is yr new bag a normal-priced item? Cheap for this size IMO.

Comment

Yes it was normal priced, got it at Ngee Ann City boutique. My friend who works in travel agency has discount in DFS, but i didn't see this model there, else can get 10%.

Comment

will pop by to see.

actually i retiring from branded bags, outgrew the phase but this is a buy!!!

Comment

hehe...retiring stage? I wish i am at that stage soon!! :Doh:

Comment

haha... sunset stage actually. last haul was mid last year. Can't believe myself but true :Doh:

Time & tide waits for no man but hold on for a second, yr new haul is too good to miss

Comment

hehe...my last branded purchase was last Aug...so considered not that bad?? hehe *self console*

Comment

yr avatar tells all?? :deal:

haha... any idea how the LV Cherries still not ripe yet?

Comment

yes yes yes...i would love to have that Dior Flower Logo bag, but at $1400, i better not...so celine is a good-enough consolation for me...

all in all, i am crazy about bags, clothes, cosmetics and nailpolish..terrible isn't it? :puke: at myself

hmm, not too sure why the cherries are not ripe yet though....may go down LV boutique with my colleague tonite, will check with them then.

Comment

u high-maintenance meimei ah!

will also popby tonight to see. haha..
                    so hope yr Celine bag is 101% sold out so pocket no burnt big big.

Comment

i bought a Celine wallet, suede range, a few years back. i would never buy suede anything again coz after 1 month, it looked old and i am very careful with my wallets and bags. even though i brush it with a lint brush which was recommended by the SA, the wallet still looked old but the inside looks new! very disappointed!

Comment

i have not meddled w/ suede bag / wallet b4. only shoes.

yr wallet is suede w/ monogram?
                        yes, so sad to learn after spending so much & ended up w/ such short lifespan for yr wallet.

Comment

suede is just too hard to maintain. i learned a hard lesson with my Gucci Bamboo suede backpack before. it got caught in the rain once, and the suede was drenched, and once dried, it was bald and rough! imagine a bald Gucci bag! so when i bought the Celine suede wallet, didn't fancy suede but i like the colour Yellowish Gold, i took extra precaution with it, guess it didn't work. suede will always be suede! though the wallet came with a soft dustbag carrier, it does nothing for the wallet. yes, it is the one with embossed monogram all over, very pretty when first seen at the display counter. now it just looks like a piece of junk.

Comment

i agree that i am high maintenance indeed!!! ...haha...but all my own hard earned money, will not ask SO to spend on me unnessarily...hehehe..so am i considered a good gf?? :roll:

i brought my colleagues to see the bag yesterday...they are still around...not sold out, so did you buy any??

Comment

toby...sorry to hear about your suede wallet! I hope this classic canvas one won't fail on me!

Comment

Working...
                              X