No announcement yet.

Celine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does the boogie bag comes in other materials other than suede and classic canvas?

I'm so lemming one after seeing it in a old issue of Vogue. What's the price range for the boogie bag? TIA
    Last edited by beckooky; 12-01-2005, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Pure leather also have.

Comment

Originally posted by meisim

i brought my colleagues to see the bag yesterday...they are still around...not sold out, so did you buy any??
        gone by B1 so never step in.

Celine has got HP pouch?

Comment

hmm...not that I am aware...but they have cute coin pouches...

Comment

celine: LILI

bumping up this thread..
            anyone knows if celine's new line: LILI, is available or launched in s'pore yet? the bags are just so pretty! itching to get my hands on one...
            was looking online but it seems as if only Japan's DFS has it...

Comment

i've been seeing the Lili featured in singapore magazines so i think they're coming very soon, i like the baby blue lots too... but i don't usually wear or carry blue all that much

Comment

haha.. i don't wear blue at all too.. but the bags are just so lovely! i like the fact that the monograms are not too outlandish in colour..
                can't wait!

Comment

the LILIs are out already! for a few months i think, or least a month.

Comment

I'm lemming this right now:

Comment

teiko, saw it the other day. I think it's 800+ if I remembered correctly. SO liked it. But I prefer bags that can be urm, carried on the shoulders.

The LILI range is quite nice... considering of buying one of the bags. Actually, what I really liked from that range are the heels! But 620 for a pair of heels? :eh:

Comment

$800+ is really cheap for leather products. IIRC, the classic canvas costs much more!

Comment

Originally posted by psychedelic
                          teiko, saw it the other day. I think it's 800+ if I remembered correctly. SO liked it. But I prefer bags that can be urm, carried on the shoulders.

So CHEAP?? or 1800?

Comment

i don't think it's $800+ coz i was checking out the prices some time ago; iirc it was $1,400?

Comment

eh? Maybe I got it wrong. But I thought the sales lady told me the boogie bag, in orange leather, is 870 I think. But I seriously might have heard wrongly.

Comment

I went to check again today. It's 2000 bucks.
                                And the blue suede one is 1300. HTH

Comment

Working...
                                X