Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aark! *faints*

Comment

Hie all, may I know if Celine is cheaper in Europe? About how many percent cheaper? TIA!

Comment

woah, i love this, I know this range is available in Singapore already. But not too sure if this messanger bag is here as well?

Comment

I bought two Celine suede bags a year ago- I dirtied one of them and my mum's really getting on my case. She brought it to the drycleaners but no one's gonna undertake to wash that for us; I went to the Taka shop and they told me they cant do anything about it. UGH. Does anyone have any idea what I can do?

Comment

Try this place:

Fresh Dew Laundry Cleanique
            Geraldine yeo
            93873382 / 63336605
            545 orchard road Far East Shopping Center #B1-14B S(238882)

Gucci SA recommended this place when I enquire a shop to dry clean my gucci. Maybe they can help with your suede Celine too?

Comment

Heard from the SAs that there will not be any sale for their boogie bags cos they are their classics. really regreted not buying one at the recent Isetan sale.

Comment

Since it is a classic collection, it will still be available during the next Isetan sale

Comment

hi gals,

Is anyone into Celine boogie bag? Wish to know what's the price like for the full leather type or the fabric material range? Thanks!

Comment

I love Celine's denim range, especially the original denim ones, not the latest glam shiny denim one. Actually, m looking to get a 2nd hand one..anyone selling their denim one? hehe

Comment

Yes i am into it at the moment however i am still deciding on either a loewe amazona or boogie bag.
                      Full leather -$2.1K
                      Grained Leather - $1.8K
                      Pag Boogie Bag(Patent Leather) - $3.5K
                      Full leather with front pockets - $2.2 or 2.3k cant remember

Comment

Bijou, you've been thinking for so long personally I would go for a Boogie. Oooh they have the patent? Is it nice? Did you see the Ostrich as I mentioned the other time?

So what's the difference btw the full leather and the grain leather?

Comment

Originally posted by kare2711
                          Bijou, you've been thinking for so long personally I would go for a Boogie. Oooh they have the patent? Is it nice? Did you see the Ostrich as I mentioned the other time?

So what's the difference btw the full leather and the grain leather?

haahaaa yes i am still at it, coz i saw the loewe catalogue 2006-2007 and i saw some amazona bags that look nice!
                          Yeap i saw the ostrich skin one, but it might be too mature for me as i m only in my early 20s, around 24. The classic normal boogie caught my heart first but one of my friend commented that it might be too matured for me? i like it simple and versatile you see.
                          dear me... I wish I can get both, but it's crazy to do that.
                          oh the leather one is smoother, whereas the grained leather has a rougher texture where you can see the grain of the leather.

Comment

sob sob! i came back from US recently and saw the fabric boogie bag with leather handles & denim one going for only usd485 at the airport duty free shop!! i really regretted not buying that now..

I love the full leather range too... the black ones on their website...
                            I dont think it's mature but rather it's classy and probably not as common so u wont get to see everyone carrying it.... do they have any sale at all?

Comment

yeap it's simple and classy plus versatile.
                              i am going to take a look at them again tomorrow to make up my mind.

Comment

bijou, I would opt for the grain leather then. It's nicer and has more 'character'. I personally don't think the ostrich one is mature because it always comes in really bright colours. Past season colours include fuschia, orange & turquoise. Really fun colours. Plus they're seasonal and limited so you won't see many carrying the same colour as you. Wish I could splurge on one now.

Do report back tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X