Celine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes Madam! haha

oh i quite like the grained one plus it's cheaper. but i am currently looking for dark colored bags, and for the grained leather boogie, they have light blue, pink and cream. I have eliminated my selections, going to give the Loewe white lambskin amazona a miss which i posted in loewe thread. but i am considering the boogie classic in dark brown or the loewe mini amazona dark brown with stitched anagram. going down *** with SO for his opinions.

Comment

I went down to celine today again and this time my 3rd look at it, I dont really like it as much as a loewe amazona bag. Thus, when i went over to loewe shop which was just opposite only.

Comment

anyone knows if celine does carry a denim bittersweet bag? and how much is it? thanks

Comment

i don't buy celine but i saw some scarves and maybe even bags on sale at dfs scotts.......sorry, didn't pay attention to the bags. i was quite keen on the scarves, they were 50% off

Comment

Leyna, You can go to celine website to view. I've checked under the bittersweet collection, all are leather material but I found the denim material under the spring-summer 07 accessories catalogue.

You saw this featured at Nu ren wo zui da show just now? I saw it and fell in love immediately. Kevin mentioned it's ~ NT20000, so should be ~ S$1K + i think..

Comment

Cheryl_Lee: yeah! i also loved it.. love those compartments.. but i guess $1000 plus is it too expensive for a denim bag?

Comment

Leyna, I think that's the current price range for branded denim bags, LV denim series cost more than this, maybe because of the leather handles and buckles.

Kevin mentioned this is the entry level price for this brand so it should be considered reasonable. I'm thinking of viewing it IRL at the boutique if I've the time this week, will update this thread if I manage to do so.

Comment

but i didnt manage to see it online. so it is reasonable? i feel that the bag is a classic as denim can really last through and match with almost anything..
                  do update if you manage to go the store. thanks!

Comment

Hehe. Me also feel in love with bittersweet after tonight's episode.

Comment

does anyone have a picture of this bag?

$1000 plus for celine should be quite reasonable i suppose? i thot the Boogie costs quite a bomb but then again that's leather.

Comment

i think you can take a look at the celine's website. i manager to find it under the accessories spring and summer catalog.

www.celine.com/en

Comment

argh my stupid server here is slow.. i can't seem to load the catalogue completely...

but i can see the Bittersweet! it's nice! what can i say..... now i just got myself another bag that i'm lemming for! i'm dead... i think this is more practical (for me) as compared to the Boogie bag cos the handles are definitely longer and can carry on shoulder. i'm lazy.. so need to keep hands-free as much as possible.

Comment

I got myself a Celine Boogie Bag in Classic Denim last year at the DFS sale at 25% discount. Paid $825 for it!! Loved it. Was very surprised that the discount can be used on the Boogie esp they are classics that probably will not go on sale.

Comment

After controlling my urge to buy branded bags, the Nu Ren Wo Zhui Da show made me want to spend money on one! Celine Bittersweet Denim is one of them, gosh. If it's really $1000, then I am dead meat. Pray hard it's more expensive so I can give it up.

Comment

hahaha. NO! bee, i wish it really is $1000 so i can buy it! but i guess the other materials will cost more.. has anyone been to the shop yet to check out the bags and the prices?

Comment

Working...
                                X