Clear All

• tinkerbelly
    replied
    not sure which model this is but i got it in aug

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r...y8888/1057.jpg

Leave a comment:

• grape
    replied
    i bot *** from Celine Isetan final reduction last wk. 50% off so i only paid $320!
    I got the last display piece coz I love the long handle

http://www.dfsgalleria.com/en/singap...product/214571

it's more for working and shopping bag coz it's roomy enough
    still will love to get their classinc boogie bag but I dont see it on sale

Leave a comment:

• chery08
    replied
    ahhh thanks thanx~~~~

Leave a comment:

• alyssasara
    replied
    u can view some celine bags on DFS singapore website.
    Celine only 2 boutiques in Singapore - Takashimaya and Isetan Scotts. Also DFS scotts carries Celine too.

Leave a comment:

• chery08
    replied
    any website to view celine's bag?
    can i also check where i can find Celine's outlet?
    Last edited by chery08; 09-06-2009, 03:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• HappyDays
    replied
    Celine is having storewide 30% off. But the strange part is the small pillow bag is not on discount but the big one is.

Leave a comment:

• aaa_1188
    replied
    Awww..... I am sorry to hear that.

I am not very good with putting picture on the forum. Will try later when I have time.

Leave a comment:

• HappyDays
    replied
    The pillow bag is considered as new arrival so no 30% discount.

aaa_1188: Congratulations on ur purchase. Any pic?

Leave a comment:

• aaa_1188
    replied
    Originally posted by HappyDays View Post
    Luckily I logged onto cozycot to see this news. I hope they still have the pillow bag. Going to Isetan tomorrow to check it out. If 30% then another 5% off Isetan and 10% off purchase thru voucher.. It's super tempting.
    Just bought a brown karung hobo

Leave a comment:

• HappyDays
    replied
    Luckily I logged onto cozycot to see this news. I hope they still have the pillow bag. Going to Isetan tomorrow to check it out. If 30% then another 5% off Isetan and 10% off purchase thru voucher.. It's super tempting.

Leave a comment:

• aaa_1188
    replied
    Ladies, Celine is having a 30% sales now on selective items in NGC and Isetan, today and tomorrow only to celebrate FJ Benjamin 50 years anniversary. Quite a number of Bittersweet are on sales too.

Isetan is having a 10% voucher discount tomorrow...... time to buy your dream bag

Leave a comment:

• chateau_d_liz
    replied
    Bee: I did ask again the other time I went, dont think it will be discontinued so soon.. it will just be coming in different materials, like this season, it's deer skin, next season, it might be patent leather or something else.

HappyDays: Hm that's what another SA told me, cos they only order a few pcs. But you never know, maybe they'll bring in some more due to the popular demand

Leave a comment:

• HappyDays
    replied
    chateau_d_liz Oh no, the stock won't come in anymore once finished??? Thought that it'll go on for some time since pillow bag is only here for few months.

The same salesperson attended to me at isetan. Maybe he didn't inform me cause i didn't look very interested.

Leave a comment:

• bee
    replied
    Thanks for the heads-up. If they really discontinue the Bittersweet, I will

The SA is nice to tell you about the promotion, that's good customer service!

Leave a comment:

• chateau_d_liz
    replied
    HappyDays, better get it fast! The pillow bags come in very limited quantities and once they're gone, no new stock will be coming. The white one comes in lambskin and deerskin, former is $1550 and latter is $1850 (looks slightly bigger also). You could drop by either outlet and take a look, think deerskin might still have stock

Actually I wanted to buy my Pillow Bag a few days earlier, but this SA, Kevin, informed me about the Isetan promo, and offered to reserve the last new piece for me til the weekend. Oh and it's 10% voucher, not $10, so in total it's about 15% disc.

Yea, white is very hard to maintain, I wanted a white Bittersweet, but the SA was saying it might turn yellowish over time, esp with leather. That killed my infatuation right away, now I'm in love with the dark brown one

Leave a comment:

Working...
X