Naraya bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naraya bags

Inspired by Sugarsweet's reply to my cosmetic pouch thread, I went to search around the net for Naraya bags.

Now i finally know what they are!
    I always see ladies carrying lovely silky quilted bags with ribbons but never knew where these bags are from. Now i know.

Question is : Can i find them in SG ? Would love to get a tote or 2 but i don't think i will fly all the way to Thailand for it.

I stumbled across some in Singapore Yahoo Auctions. Try there?

Comment

If not make a trip to JB City Square. There's a shop there selling their items

Comment

i still do not know how they look like~ LOL

Comment

Ever seen at Lucky Plaza.

Comment

i saw them at Chinatown!

to get it locally (eg. Yahoo auctions) is more expensive as sellers tend to mark up the prices ALOT.

Comment

Roo! People's Park Centre rite?

Comment

erm where is People's Park Centre? sorry i'm very bad with places.

it's at the long stretch of shops meant for tourists, where they sell souveniers and all that.

Comment

Oh yah. .i went over to Yahoo auctions and saw the bags but they are selling for an average of $20 or so ?

Hey Roo, which stretch of Chinatown may i ask? Is it near where OG is ?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoppingQueenie
                    If not make a trip to JB City Square. There's a shop there selling their items
                    Oh....which shop is that? I love the tissue pouch....real cheap in Bangkok, perhaps less than 24 bahts I think.

Comment

Yeah they are real cheap sold in bahts and some are really cute looking. But i prefer the ones in prints. I love mine in the beetles print.

Comment

Yes, they are extremely cheap in BKK, unless you really want one urgently now, wait for your trip to BKK and be ready to haul a big bag of Narayas back home.

Comment

They are so CHEAP. some less than $10?

Comment

Oh....which shop is that? I love the tissue pouch....real cheap in Bangkok, perhaps less than 24 bahts I think.

Sorry Pelecia, I can't really remember the floor. Only remember it's at the fashion zone area. Hope can fill in the blank for you if I pop by JB end of the month for shopping

Comment

Originally posted by artichoke
                              Yes, they are extremely cheap in BKK, unless you really want one urgently now, wait for your trip to BKK and be ready to haul a big bag of Narayas back home.
                              Oh would love to see and choose them myself in BKK but no plans to go there at all.

There are so cute ones in Yahoo auctions but are pretty much marked up.

Comment

Working...
                              X